appealmaxed

appealmaxed

body recomp rn.
does it have negative impact on bone mass

@BrahminBoss

nothing can change drastically your bone mass in under a year
drastically being key, even a tiny bit won’t make a diff

but

realistically i ran dnp for 12 days with high doses at most 600mg and usually 400mg
thinking of running now 200mg for 2-3 weeks now. should i have no drop in bone mass at all?

but

realistically i ran dnp for 12 days with high doses at most 600mg and usually 400mg
thinking of running now 200mg for 2-3 weeks now. should i have no drop in bone mass at all?
Unless the increased DNP results in increased bone mass there won’t be any change in that after tapering it down. You only lose gradually bone mass but still you should do more research

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Unless the increased DNP results in increased bone mass there won’t be any change in that after tapering it down. You only lose gradually bone mass but still you should do more research
what did you mean sorry?
i haven’t really found any research between bone mass and dnp

there won’t be a decrease bone mass? i’m not concerned about increasing it

what did you mean sorry?
i haven’t really found any research between bone mass and dnp

there won’t be a decrease bone mass? i’m not concerned about increasing it
If DNP was a substance that increases bone mass
Then reducing it would reduce bone mass
I see that it’s for fat though

• +1
ye yes dnp is for fat loss. i was asking since i saw that clenbuterol reduces bone mass, it also increases bmr but through different methods than dnp. i wanted to know if dnp has a negative bone mass affect.

ye yes dnp is for fat loss. i was asking since i saw that clenbuterol reduces bone mass, it also increases bmr but through different methods than dnp. i wanted to know if dnp has a negative bone mass affect.
Better to not risk it, why do you need it either way?

• +1
Better to not risk it, why do you need it either way?
valid ye i stopped using yesterday
will now stick to “normal” cut
w as large a deficit i can

Don’t do random chemicals though in general they can fuck up ur body

• +1

but

How was your experience with DNP? How much did it help? Thinking about picking some up

• +1
Reactions: muslim.
DNP and clenbuterol are different drugs lol. DNP cooks ur inside and turns into a furnace which burns fat, pretty sure it is used in explosives.

To answer you’re question idk but I don’t see why it would.

Jesus are you like 12 years old, fuck you sound retarded this doesn’t even make sense. Why reply to a thread if you’re just going to say retarded shit

Why are you listening to this tard. Not saying you have to abuse DNP or anything but he’s obviously a retard.

Jesus are you like 12 years old, fuck you sound retarded this doesn’t even make sense. Why reply to a thread if you’re just going to say retarded shit
He’s asking me if DNP reduces bone mass, I told him if DNP increased bone mass for some reason only then would the decrease result in reduced bone mass.
You’re the retard here