does doxy work

snitch

snitch

Diamond
I’ve been consistently on doxycycline for 1 month and I’m convinced it doesn’t work. The only thing making my acne better is benzoyl peroxide at this point, also heard doxy is shit for you, should I quit it?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
It’s shit for you, but it got rid of most my acne after 75 days, I didn’t see results at 1 month either

• +1
Reactions: nzvids
it takes time to see results and it most likely will work very well, However its only a temporary fix and your acne will come back once you stop taking it

• +1
It’s shit for you, but it got rid of most my acne after 75 days, I didn’t see results at 1 month either
did your acne come back? It's more of a temporary fix, assuming diet and quality of life is shit

• +1
So 2-3 months it should be cleared?

• +1
did your acne come back? It's more of a temporary fix, assuming diet and quality of life is shit
Well I started getting small pimples again and I used benzoyl peroxide and they all went away and now I am acne free

• +1
Reactions: nzvids and halloweed
So 2-3 months it should be cleared?
Yeah, I would use it for the entire time your doctor prescribed as it takes time to start to work, if after like 3 months it’s not gone then stop it

Well I started getting small pimples again and I used benzoyl peroxide and they all went away and now I am acne free
ah I was using benzol peroxide too, did you have any changes in your diet?

I did 2 cycles of doxy my acne came back though after a while & I hopped on accutane

• +1
ah I was using benzol peroxide too, did you have any changes in your diet?

I did 2 cycles of doxy my acne came back though after a while & I hopped on accutane
I’ve been trying to eat healthy but idk my diets not that much better

• +1
I’ve been trying to eat healthy but idk my diets not that much better
damn for me the diet makes a night & day difference even after all the acne meds

Not pimples the skin just looks smoother and healthier

• +1
damn for me the diet makes a night & day difference even after all the acne meds

Yeah diet is definitely so important, I’ve just always ate pretty healthy

• +1

What is your diet bro I need to fix my skin and body

• +1
What is your diet bro I need to fix my skin and body
avoid sugars & processed food, also cut down on dairy, its very important and directly linked to skin health & ur hormones

Just eat whole foods your entire body and mind will feel better, I workout & when im not on prep I eat potatoes , fruits , chicken , beef, rice , eggs it's simple

avoid sugars & processed food, also cut down on dairy, its very important and directly linked to skin health & ur hormones

Just eat whole foods your entire body and mind will feel better, I workout & when im not on prep I eat potatoes , fruits , chicken , beef, rice , eggs it's simple
and I will get lean in the process

• +1