Does drinking high amounts of water help with skin?

D

Deleted member 21895

Bronze
I was drinking about 3-4 L of water a day in summer and now that I drink far less I've notice that my skin is deteriorating, is there a correlation between drinking high amounts of water and good skin?

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and House Lannister
I feel like that’s true tbh, I remember being told that many times by numerous of people

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I was drinking about 3-4 L of water a day in summer and now that I drink far less I've notice that my skin is deteriorating, is there a correlation between drinking high amounts of water and good skin?
The more you drink, the more often you have to go to the bathroom and with each urination you lose minerals. You are not thirsty because you lack water, but minerals. You should therefore drink only mineral-rich water. Always drink only when thirsty, when your body tells you to.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1 and isis_Bleach
yes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
It's like you 13 year olds don''t even know www.google.com exists

Fucking imbeciles

Stop littering up the LooksMaxxing section

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, alriodai and randomvanish
this might be the reason why my skin looks so good. the only good thing i do consistently from childhood.

Just drink water bro and u will no longer be incel

It's like you 13 year olds don''t even know www.google.com exists

Fucking imbeciles

Stop littering up the LooksMaxxing section
I also ask in order for other people who have a problem with acne can see it so they can improve from it, I doubt most people know if water can improve the skin, so by asking not only I engage others who might have improved just by drinking water but also people who never thought about it can stumble upon this thread and know if water does improve skin, your low iq is in full display

I doubt most people know if water can improve the skin

He's so ignorant that he is projecting his ignorance onto other people.

Bless his little cute cotton socks. Cuddles bro?

Last edited:
He's so ignorance that he is projecting his ignorance onto other people.

Bless his little cute cotton socks. Cuddles bro?
Just stop posting bro it's sad, no need to repair your ego, go on and comment on other posts if you are not going to contribute to the conversation

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Just stop posting bro it's sad, no need to repair your ego, go on and comment on other posts if you are not going to contribute to the conversation

Allow me to hold your hand around the internet bro:

Allow me to hold your hand around the internet bro:

What's with the need with having to one up a random on a looksmax forum when you made yourself out to be a fool by coming in hostile into a genuine conversation?

What's with the need with having to one up a random on a looksmax forum when you made yourself out to be a fool by coming in hostile into a genuine conversation?

I find it embarrassing that the young 13-15 year olds of today can't use their own initiative. But then again I think that's down to a lot of things wrong with society atm. It's not your fault and it's just tough-love, remember that. All the best.

I find it embarrassing that the young 13-15 year olds of today can't use their own initiative. But then again I think that's down to a lot of things wrong with society atm. It's not your fault and it's just tough-love, remember that. All the best.
You keep misconstruing my actions, I already told you that it was more the fact of sharing the discussion with others and that people that never thought about it could see the discussion and maybe apply it into their own lives, don't call others 13-15 year olds when your reading and comprehension skills are this poor that you have to repeat a point that was disproven, steep back for a moment and think if maybe you are in the wrong

The more you drink, the more often you have to go to the bathroom and with each urination you lose minerals. You are not thirsty because you lack water, but minerals. You should therefore drink only mineral-rich water. Always drink only when thirsty, when your body tells you to.
basically just add sea salt to water and dont drink too much and ur good