Does driving needs high iq? its too dangerous

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

uhh okay
I think so, but how can so many people drive. it sounds so dangerous it actually boggles my mind. Needs spatial awareness, good reaction speed, always alert, etc and you also need to communicate with other drivers, bad drivers will screw you, other unpredictable variables too

the highway especially is like a nightmare. One miscoordination even by 1 meter and you get into a crash and split your skull open.
I will piss my pants if I had to drive I dont get how people does it

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Lol even foids and grampas drive. It’s the easiest thing in the world

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, Kroker, KevinDurder and 2 others
Real men have women drive for them

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Lol even foids and grampas drive. It’s the easiest thing in the world
maybe it is but it sounds impossible for me. im secretly anxious the whole time my dad drives me somewhere because Im always paranoid we are gonna crash but it just never happens..

7 percent people crashes unaccounted cases its more like 10% or higher. Crazy number, proof driving is too dangerous

Last edited:
7 percent people crashes unaccounted cases its more like 10% or higher. Crazy number, proof driving is too dangerous
Nigga the chances of you falling down the stairs at home are higher than u crashing :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:, yes first couple times driving is scary but it will be fun asf at some point u cuck

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Nigga the chances of you falling down the stairs at home are higher than u crashing :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:, yes first couple times driving is scary but it will be fun asf at some point u cuck
stairs vs car crash yeah okay. I don’t have stairs either. driving isnt even fun too many restrictions like traffic walking is way better

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
stairs vs car crash yeah okay. I don’t have stairs either. driving isnt even fun too many restrictions like traffic walking is way better
are u fr rn dude driving is the most fun thing ever

• Hmm...
women can do it so no

• +1
women can do it so no
women arent really that low iq in that sense and they have less crashes. But ethnics in general have higher crash rates.. interesting

women arent really that low iq in that sense and they have less crashes. But ethnics in general have higher crash rates.. interesting
because ethnics are usually lower inhib than whites

• +1
it’s part of the reason
there are just as many bad white drivers as any other race jfl
your right its not all about iq. Asians are high iq but they cant drive the best because of obvious reasons

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_
You may need at least 90 IQ to drive a manual, but even niggers can drive an auto.

• +1
I think so, but how can so many people drive. it sounds so dangerous it actually boggles my mind. Needs spatial awareness, good reaction speed, always alert, etc and you also need to communicate with other drivers, bad drivers will screw you, other unpredictable variables too

the highway especially is like a nightmare. One miscoordination even by 1 meter and you get into a crash and split your skull open.
I will piss my pants if I had to drive I dont get how people does it
If you dont drive like retard you should be fine
Dnrd

• +1