Does drug dealing ever have a pleasant ending?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
It’s just way too risky, no matter which way you flip the script or put it.

You’ve got agencies that are funded with millions of dollars and backed by the government, aka, LEOs, DEA, FBI.

And on the other end of the spectrum, you’ve got, often ruthless, drug kingpins.

I just don’t see a good ending for anyone who enters the drug trafficking ring.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Yes if you are a mid-level trafficker I think ($200,000 - $400,000 per year).

I know some people in Minecraft that do this and although there is a massive risk of robbery and LEO action and violence and informants... so long as you can mostly stay away from niggers and mexicans you are good and can have a really nice life. But most of them work normal jobs too

At some point perhaps they could take a million dollars or two in Minecraft and just retire on it but they could never buy real shit - they’d just be “hood rich”

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Marsiere214, Clark69 and 3 others
Outcomes can be good if you have the right connections tbh. A lot of these rappers you see actually lived that life, and could still be on it for all we know. Being born into crime is different from stepping into it. People who stepped into the game describe it as a completely different world when it reveals itself to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, one job away and Deleted member 6403
I can make an AMA on it I have some good stories from my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, MostGLSlayer and Deleted member 6403

I know some people in Minecraft that do this and although there is a massive risk of robbery and LEO action and violence and informants... so long as you can mostly stay away from niggers and mexicans you are good and can have a really nice life. But most of them work normal jobs too

At some point perhaps they could take a million dollars or two in Minecraft and just retire on it but they could never buy real shit - they’d just be “hood rich”
I can maybe see it working if you pull strings from a distance while being a very high level distributor with extremely trustworthy associates

But that’s a pretty rare scenario, I assume

Imagine living your whole life with finance that unstable. Would be way too stressful, police will likely eventually catch you, people rip you off, violence. Fk that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

If they can’t buy shit how would that translate to a nice life?

Ismail "El Mayo" Zambada co. founder of cartel De Sinlao along with El Chapo who got arrested. He is free but imagine being always undercover and from safe house to another... not worth it imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6403
I can maybe see it working if you pull strings from a distance while being a very high level distributor with extremely trustworthy associates

But that’s a pretty rare scenario, I assume
Extremely trustworthy associates.... no. Anyone working under them usually ends in a robbery.

None of them can pull strings you need to be in the streets and on the highway metaphorically. Think of a weed dealer in Colorado that can grow 500 pounds and shoot it into the black market of Iowa.... traffickers just can’t do that. They need to sell it to high level dealers.

All these people work alone but have high level credit and product swap relationships with other dealers on their “level” and high level credit relationships with “distributors and producers” which would be like the origination of the chain of the substance

• +1
Imagine they just legalize marihuana and now you gotta compete with bigger business

• +1
If they can’t buy shit how would that translate to a nice life?
Rent paid in cash

All food paid for

Even if you have a shitty job making $50,000 you can save $2,500 a month

Women

You just can’t like buy a house or a car from a dealership - they can still have nice cars and nice apartments. Way better life than us if you can tolerate the anxiety

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and getra
if u embrace that life just know u won't ever sleep like a normal person would. ur on alert mode 24/7, i'm definitely not about that life mirin if u are

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, R@m@ and Deleted member 6403
Imagine they just legalize marihuana and now you gotta compete with bigger business
Marijuana isn’t a very high profit product anyways

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Mik
Had many dealer roommates and used to help them trap sometimes. Alot of dealers are hardcore druggies even if they say they won't get high on their own shit, they abuse the fuck out of it eventually jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 6403
Black market prices are 1/5th or even 10% of dispensary prices so the black market still thrives

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Mik
Marijuana in 2011-2014 used to be +$700 profit per pound for a trafficker

Now it’s +$200, market is flooded, and the only way you can survive is with some insanely expensive $450 “za” rick and morty bubblegum ounce that these young kids want

The game has changed from fancy indoors to white people and OG’s and gas to niggers just to “Za” for everyone. It’s a scam and you have to slow walk the pounds hypothetically

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 6403 and MostGLSlayer
A user here sent me proof that he was making 100k a year from selling drugs, he said he only got robbed once.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9568, Clark69 and 2 others
To make money nowadays you have to tolerate an enormous amount of risk

And i’m not talking about coke

I’m talking about doing things like pressing xanax pills with alprazolam from the dark web (i’ve never done this... but you can read articles about people doing it). Then you’re making each pill for 10 cents and selling it for $3

Thousands of bartards have your shit on the street and are addicted and now it’s only a matter of time before you get Mac Miller’d into a prosecution

• +1
A user here sent me proof that he was making 100k a year from selling drugs, he said he only got robbed once.
Was he @Ethereal ? Mexican narcos
He smokes crack

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
If you ever played any GTA games its exactly as its in games. Someone constantly wants to kill you so you have to kill them back, constant running around, hiding, being stressed about someone killing your cousin or girlfriend you met online.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15260 and Deleted member 6403
I drove from GA to MD one time with 3 pounds of weed on me. I was drove so slow each time I saw a black car. Had a police radar ready and everything.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 6403
Getting tired of those TMobile phone sales paychecks papi?

Use the money you got from selling drugs to invest in stocks or crypto, or anything legal that'll profit you

Drug dealing will only give you a very unstable income, and JFL @ this making this thread after watching Breaking Bad

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6403
Use the money you got from selling drugs to invest in stocks or crypto, or anything legal that'll profit you

Drug dealing will only give you a very unstable income, and JFL @ this making this thread after watching Breaking Bad
I already forgot most of Breaking Bad's plot ngl

“invest in crypto”

Every retard wanna be edgelord tells me this

Funny how i’ve never met anyone who has made any money off crypto they’re just always in some constant state of retard flux watching green and red graphs telling me “just measure the shoulders on this dip and you can tell it’ll go up”

Cringe

Edit: i had one friend who took out a protractor ruler and put it up to an enhanced ethereum chart and was pressing it into his shitty ass windows computer with a dusty screen telling me “this is a mount rushmore formation on the graph - can be used for high frequency trading predictions.” ..... cringe

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9568, Clark69 and 1 other person
its a dark path

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6403
The average dealer would do better by working at mcdonalds or any other minimum wage job. Unless you are making hundreds of thousands/millions you are wasting your time, since you will be caught sooner or later.
Problem is the average dealer is a retarded subhuman, so not much going on for him, hes probably doing better in jail and selling drugs in his "free time".

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 6403
No, drugs is a dirty business
main-qimg-66c033acf83503affd8e123c5f8d8cdf

• Love it
Why is everyone laughing at this, I’m serious.

• Woah
literally all drug dealers i know(local level making barely average EU wage's occasionally slightly above) have been bullied at on in point in their life very hard, two of them got bullied for being fat, another for being scrawny and framecel but he does still good(he got the face). Drug dealer is the closest you get to high school star status literally, ppl can cope with muh "low class/trashy foids" but they still get to clean their pipe, and everyone will respect them around bars/clubs. But as previously said the are mostly retarded and would actually end up here like most of us. at one point it ends for most of them around 27-30. But till then they have lifemogged 75-80% of guys(still can't compete with normal upper middle class HTN+ whose destiny was written)

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
literally all drug dealers i know(local level making barely average EU wage's occasionally slightly above) have been bullied at on in point in their life very hard, two of them got bullied for being fat, another for being scrawny and framecel but he does still good(he got the face). Drug dealer is the closest you get to high school star status literally, ppl can cope with muh "low class/trashy foids" but they still get to clean their pipe, and everyone will respect them around bars/clubs. But as previously said the are mostly retarded and would actually end up here like most of us. at one point it ends for most of them around 27-30. But till then they have lifemogged 75-80% of guys(still can't compete with normal upper middle class HTN+ whose destiny was written)
Dealers just get status from junkies, they are untouchables for the rest of society, specially in small towns. In big degenerate towns where nobody knows nobody then it's whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568