does eating curry during your childhood make you develop excess buccal fat?

G

Gosick

Kraken
I notice a ton of curries have buccal fat even the skinny ones, also gyno

is this due to the food they consume? 0 protein, a ton of curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2227, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
Curry diet is filled with carbs and is supposed to bloatmax you.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Idk if it's specifically curry, but something in our diet makes us skinny fat

Stopped eating Indian food daily a while ago and immediately saw improvements jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, CupOfCoffee, jefferson and 5 others
Just eat right, high protein, and high carbs to bulk up, make some gainz.

Lmao at currycels

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
what kind of bro science is this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
They have slave diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life and SayNoToRotting
Question. What makes you think specifically curry is the cause of excess buccal fat? Because we refer to Indians as “curries” on this site??

• +1
Question. What makes you think specifically curry is the cause of excess buccal fat? Because we refer to Indians as “curries” on this site??
Everything they put in their mouth from the age of 6 months is some variation of curry

So it’s an easy elimination game :lul:

Stopped eating Indian food daily a while ago and immediately saw improvements jfl
Lol same parent are gone switched to a diet without curry and got leaner
It’s probably the shit ratio of carbs and fats to protein . It like 50gC to 4gP, and then on top of that most curries who are already inactive go sleep
Indian Curry contributed to shit lower thirds in men. Eating curry every day increases body fat and bloat thus increasing estrogen. Which then fucks up your optimal test levels

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Currycellmate
Lol same parent are gone switched to a diet without curry and got leaner

It’s probably the shit ratio of carbs and fats to protein . It like 50gC to 4gP, and then on top of that most curries who are already inactive go sleep
Indian Curry contributed to shit lower thirds in men. Eating curry every day increases body fat and bloat thus increasing estrogen. Which then fucks up your optimal test levels

Curry tastes good though ngl and English food ain't doing it I can't get that same taste tbh

I notice a ton of curries have buccal fat even the skinny ones, also gyno

is this due to the food they consume? 0 protein, a ton of curry
Idk I am middle eastern we have our own version of the curry no bucal fat here tho or my siblings we also have bone broth a lot

I’ll blame this one on zero facial bones

• +1

It must due to the mixture of various herbs and spices which increases water retention in our body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

It's your fucking genes

no it doesn't. But being curry means it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
What Indians eat?

Indian diet is very calorie dense, so it just makes you fat

High carb, high oil, high protein, high dairy, high bread high everything.

Curry diet = fat

no curry for bones

Not curry per se, but the indian diet is carb rich with very soft food. Nothing to really make you chew hard like flank steak. Soft food tends to form a bolus in a few bites while something hard takes like twenty to thirty cheers to be ready for swallowing. Early softening means you will use buccinators to better control that soft ball of food and prematurely swallow without using masseters at all. This makes the buccinators work overtime relative to masseters, giving that bloatmaxxed look.