does ed sheeran give you hope?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
was just thinking today, ed Sheeran's basically one of us, by all accounts hes as ugly as most of us.

but if you think about it hes embraced his ugliness, and jokes about it, and hes become a superstar, and his songs are kinda about how there is a world beyond acceptance, kinda like hes gone past it all, the world we live in, and now he luckily as fuck found someone who thinks hes not ugly (maybe cos hes worth £200m), and has this total acceptance that hes too low value for 99% of women, and in a way that's given him a release?

like he is now able to fully live without fear?

@FailedNormieManlet will get it and can maybe articulate it better

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JustABadDream, deadstock, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
he is not ugly you idiot

mogs .org rating section to dirt

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
dude do u know who ed Sheeran is? hes very ugly
he is not you to be very ugly

gettyimages-840101390.jpg.jpg
ed-sheeran-2016-1467127588-custom-0.jpg
402bbcf12576854b40ab923e07b3df84.jpg

many girls crushed on him i remember , even stacies.

he is attractive

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, Deleted member 32423 and Deleted member 23115
listen to these songs, they are the words of a guy who knows hes ugly, but has managed to create a world to live in with a select few people, away from the mainstream and the perfect people, and found love and happiness

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
There are many people just like ed sheeran who aren't attractive and yet accept it and find happiness by pursing their passions instead. The people that can't get over their looks just rot in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, mhd_79 and dakchuh
Ed Sheeran is the perfect example of a brutally ugly ginger subhuman but since he’s nt and doesn’t give a shit about his appearance to an unhealthy extent like how this forum does he lives a good life even if he didn’t have his millions

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream
He’s a high trust and likeable white mtn, id put him as mogging a majority of this forum

not mentioning being a millionaire celebrity megastar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 31457
Was told I looked like him cuz of my eyes and hair

There are many people just like ed sheeran who aren't attractive and yet accept it and find happiness by pursing their passions instead. The people that can't get over their looks just rot in this forum.
do u think most people are aware of it? do u think people can 'price' it effectively?

I went to a part of Hong Kong today on my shrinks advice, it's an area I used to live, back before i was blackpilled, and the experience used to be completely different, because i used to hang around there just a happy NT guy, decent job, ok looking, few girls on rotation.

then today I went there and just got into a spiral cos of how everyone there thought they were too good for me, even though they're not.

since I became aware I'm ugly I just cant imagine living a content life like ed Sheeran.

• So Sad
do u think most people are aware of it? do u think people can 'price' it effectively?

I went to a part of Hong Kong today on my shrinks advice, it's an area I used to live, back before i was blackpilled, and the experience used to be completely different, because i used to hang around there just a happy NT guy, decent job, ok looking, few girls on rotation.

then today I went there and just got into a spiral cos of how everyone there thought they were too good for me, even though they're not.

since I became aware I'm ugly I just cant imagine living a content life like ed Sheeran.
I feel like most unattractive people do know they're unattractive, its only the landwhales on tiktok that cope with acceptance. However I think the thing that separates a unattractive yet NT and happy person vs an unattractive doomer is their ability to rise above their looks and essentially not care what other people think (This is just what I think, if I truly knew I wouldn't be on this forum).

The blackpill only benefits guys that have the capability to ascend already. Unattractive people would be better off never finding this ideology.

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, mhd_79 and dakchuh
I feel like most unattractive people do know they're unattractive, its only the landwhales on tiktok that cope with acceptance. However I think the thing that separates a unattractive yet NT and happy person vs an unattractive doomer is their ability to rise above their looks and essentially not care what other people think (This is just what I think, if I truly knew I wouldn't be on this forum).

The blackpill only benefits guys that have the capability to ascend already. Unattractive people would be better off never finding this ideology.
I agree with that

• +1
he is not you to be very ugly

gettyimages-840101390.jpg.jpg
ed-sheeran-2016-1467127588-custom-0.jpg
402bbcf12576854b40ab923e07b3df84.jpg

many girls crushed on him i remember , even stacies.

he is attractive
If he was female he would fog, it's unfair how hot ginger women are compared to how ugly ginger men are

In fact both my friend and his mom were saying it to me together
i got called tadpole bc of how big my head was compared to my body before puberty. Im the only truecel here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
If he didn’t have his voice he’d be a 40 yo virgin,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
none of this thread are about if he is GL or not ffs, its about a life philosophy.

@FailedNormieManlet gtfih

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
dude he mogs you . are you 30 yo virgin?
i didnt like it when u ignored my joke. At least i can leave the forum bc everyone hates me.

was just thinking today, ed Sheeran's basically one of us, by all accounts hes as ugly as most of us.

but if you think about it hes embraced his ugliness, and jokes about it, and hes become a superstar, and his songs are kinda about how there is a world beyond acceptance, kinda like hes gone past it all, the world we live in, and now he luckily as fuck found someone who thinks hes not ugly (maybe cos hes worth £200m), and has this total acceptance that hes too low value for 99% of women, and in a way that's given him a release?

like he is now able to fully live without fear?

@FailedNormieManlet will get it and can maybe articulate it better

does he have ed?

xD

truer words have never been spoken