Does elastic recess your face ?

rexylkmxg

rexylkmxg

TAKE COLD SHOWER LIKE A SLAVE
So i have a unilateral crossbite, like its def not over but i still see assymetry in my face (it shows in selfie) and like my jaw is better on a side than the other. So i read that elastic braces can def arrange that but i am afraid that it will recess my face. Like no one has ever told me about my asymmetry and it's really not a problem, but I still want to correct it for my own pleasure. if you know other treathement, post them

I've had many different types of rubber bands, (I had a severe overbite) and if anything the elastics should fix whatever sort of recessed jaw you have, so the only thing you have to worry about is chin projection.

I've had many different types of rubber bands, (I had a severe overbite) and if anything the elastics should fix whatever sort of recessed jaw you have, so the only thing you have to worry about is chin projection.
My chin projection is ideal and im worry that it will make it recess. I got my appointment in 2 months so I will discuss about it with the doctor

• +1
Reactions: Soccercel