Does Eriksen have buggy eyes?

owlofathena

owlofathena

Barabbas
Another Eriksen thread by me I know shoot me. But is his PFH high? He doesn't have hooded eyes tbh like Gandy and Opry. But his eye area is still insane but he seems to have quite a bit of upper eyelid exposure sometimes plus keep in mind he squints in almost every photo. Discuss

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
who tf cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Warlow, deer and 3 others
yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and owlofathena
Bug eyes

02978167 13E8 4A49 B403 31B7BB9DEA74

gigachad

7C9A8B45 79C7 40C2 9C4A 83A7F7A6A309

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 5455 and owlofathena
Low IQ thread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena
I don't like his eyes at all,

Looks too alienish because of pfl and weird medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Warlow and owlofathena
I don't like his eyes at all,

Looks too alienish because of pfl and weird medial canthus
Fair enough but I would kill for his exact eyes. Best eye area in my opinion with Gandy and Opry second and third

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Warlow and inceletto
Very low iq, his eyes are hooded mostly with some uee and his browridge and eyebrows are lower set than even o prys also his under eye support mogs o pry cause of more cheekbone growth
sorry bro but this thread made me lose braincels

• Hmm...
Very low iq, his eyes are hooded mostly with some uee and his browridge and eyebrows are lower set than even o prys also his under eye support mogs o pry cause of more cheekbone growth
sorry bro but this thread made me lose braincels
Compared to someone like Taylor Kinney his eyes are not fully hooded. What would you rate Eriksen under eye support? Gandy is not good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Compared to someone like Taylor Kinney his eyes are not fully hooded. What would you rate Eriksen under eye support? Gandy is not good tbh
Who gives a shit if his eyes are some uee bro, his eyebrows are very low set which cancels out the loss of hooding
Still giving him masc look not prettyboy

• +1
Yes his eyes are bulging out of his socket he need lefort 3 orbital decompression orbital box osteomy
bro where have you been nigga

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Who gives a shit if his eyes are some uee bro, his eyebrows are very low set which cancels out the loss of hooding
Still giving him masc look not prettyboy
Imagine him with higher set eyebrows, of course his eyes would still look good but it would lose the masc look

• +1
Why would that guy had bug eyes? In what universe?
Ok maybe not buggy eyes but probably semi hooded eyes? His eyes are not completely hooded so was wondering what term to use

Ok maybe not buggy eyes but probably semi hooded eyes? His eyes are not completely hooded so was wondering what term to use
Even if they weren't hooded, they would still be way above what's considered bug eyes.

• +1