Does estrogen make you more attractive?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Why is it when I see a guy and a girl, the girl in my eyes always are higher in looks

Why is it that in regards to modeling, women make more money than men

Why is it that when people talk about looks, its usually guys saying how hot a girl is and not that much the other way around?

Why do even I, look better when rated as female then as a male?
Screen Shot 2020 01 04 at 114908 PM 2
Long hair

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
No it doesn’t. It has entirely to do with perception. Estrogenic females are more attractive in straight men’s eyes, than to anyone else’s, because of our brains. Same goes for why straight females are more attracted to high testosterone males.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Reoa, Deleted member 4675 and 4 others
Idk maybe estrogen = more harmony
a mix of masc and female features is best imo. Also what is that fucking choker is it a Persian thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
U remember when i said i was gonna make u a tranny a month ago?

ive planted the seed in ur mind, and now its growing...:feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Drugs, Deleted member 1140 and 8 others
No it doesn’t. It has entirely to do with perception. Estrogenic females are more attractive in straight men’s eyes, than to anyone else’s, because of our brains. Same goes for why straight females are more attracted to high testosterone males.
so you are saying I only rate women higher cuz I'm attracted to them?
Idk maybe estrogen = more harmony
a mix of masc and female features is best imo. Also what is that fucking choker is it a Persian thing?
?
U remember when i said i was gonna make u a tranny a month ago?

ive planted the seed in ur mind, and now its growing...:feelshmm:
how would u make me a tranny?

tranny people are sick and have deep-rooted mental issues

so you are saying I only rate women higher cuz I'm attracted to them?

?

how would u make me a tranny?

tranny people are sick and have deep-rooted mental issues
the seed has been planted. It will only grow from here. :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4675, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Probably, because faith riehm is ugly as shit and doesn't have any estrogen.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Drugs, Luke LLL, hebbewem and 3 others
Ops oneitis is has appeal to me mainly for the fact she is probably virgin and has cute personality appeal. OP I dont blame you. I do not want your oneitis I have one of my own we will both suffer but move on and just let her live rent free in your head

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Probably, because faith riehm is ugly as shit and doesn't have any estrogen.
Ops oneitis is has appeal to me mainly for the fact she is probably virgin and has cute personality appeal. OP I dont blame you. I do not want your oneitis I have one of my own we will both suffer but move on and just let her live rent free in your head
STOP BRINGING PEOPLE FROM MY PERSONAL LIFE UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, RichardSpencel and maxmendietta
Lmaonate

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, OOGABOOGA and RichardSpencel
STOP BRINGING HER UP

EVERYWHERE I GO TO IN SCHOOL, THIS HAPPENS

ON DISCORD, THIS HAPPENS

ON INSTAGRAM, THIS HAPPENS

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
I didnt say her name bro?
Invite me to discord bro I talk and I'm not retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and RichardSpencel
im not transgender, if I was I would have changed my name and wore a purse to school or some crazy mental illness shit

Every trans person’s journey has to start somewhere.

Usually it starts with a little something like this:
27EE9377 0C61 4C73 ADE4 F4319B6C7721

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, OOGABOOGA and maxmendietta
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

IM GONNA VOMIT, FUCK OFF YOU CRAZY INCELS
Just imagine my dirty Mexican semen and sperm squirming around in her uterus before fertilizing her precious eggs and having a mixed mexican-nordic gigaslayer. Fuck i'm so horny rn with this bitch. Will send her a message thru insta.

Faith

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 2661 and OOGABOOGA
the seed has been planted. It will only grow from here. :feelshmm:
Caged at the thread title. You can’t make this shit up 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 3962
I legitimately thought @Short Ugly and Brown was just acting this way for laughs until I heard him in the discord server.

He’s an actual creep loser who sounds like McLovin from Superbad.

• JFL
Reactions: Feanor and maxmendietta
Every trans person’s journey has to start somewhere.

Usually it starts with a little something like this:
View attachment 230295
Im not transgender dumb fuck
Just imagine my dirty Mexican semen and sperm squirming around in her uterus before fertilizing her precious eggs and having a mixed mexican-nordic gigaslayer. Fuck i'm so horny rn with this bitch. Will send her a message thru insta.

View attachment 230296
LEAVE EVERYONE FROM MY PERSONAL LIFE ALONE
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: THAT IS SICK WHAT YOU WROTE
I legitimately thought @Short Ugly and Brown was just acting this way for laughs until I heard him in the discord server.

He’s an actual creep loser who sounds like McLovin from Superbad.
mclovin is better looking than me

Im not transgender dumb fuck

This is going down as a permanent meme. Every time I catch you posting some gay shit (so 90% of your posts) I’ll reply with this image right here:
3B3A1674 B185 4E23 9BAC ECD984A2AFD5

This is going down as a permanent meme. Every time I catch you posting some gay shit (so 90% of your posts) I’ll reply with this image right here:
View attachment 230303
I don't get how saying the female version of me is better looking than the male version of me makes me transgender????

My lower third is 2/10 when rated as male but its 8/10 when rated as female

my lower third is insanely feminine, thats the primary reason why my rating is low as male

I don't get how saying the female version of me is better looking than the male version of me makes me transgender????

My lower third is 2/10 when rated as male but its 8/10 when rated as female

my lower third is insanely feminine, thats the primary reason why my rating is low as male
Capped another one.
20898253 56E7 4700 A858 0A5E97AC9564

also,
70F5767A A979 4D1E BF6C D30E8DDE39DF

Also what is that fucking choker is it a Persian thing?
Yes, not the choker, but being a faggot while trying to simultaneously be some masculine Chad is a very Iranian thing, although it's also somewhat common in India+Pakistan+Afghanistan

Source: Me
who is that kid?
Low IQ, that's Gregory Riehm, faith's step brother, adopted by her family, the community pitched in 36k to import that BBC niglet from Haiti for a tax write off.

JFL I know more about your oneitis than you,
brb no doxx:

I did some snooping around btw,
Tacy, Faith's mom actually has a criminal record, probably a misdemeanor,

The family is registered republican, (yet they adopt a black son, sound like cuckservatives to me), Tea Party affiliated environmentalists

Their house is tiny, it's only 1 mil cause of autistic LA property prices, no wonder why they adopted that "Tax Writeoff"
I also found her family's estimated income/net worth JFL
Other relatives, and
I even found their old properties and where the parents used to live.

Btw Tacy has a nice voice tbh, much better than her daughter ngl 😳

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Gosick
Yes, not the choker, but being a faggot while trying to simultaneously be some masculine Chad is a very Iranian thing, although it's also somewhat common in India+Pakistan+Afghanistan

Low IQ, that's Gregory Riehm, faith's step brother, adopted by her family, the community pitched in 36k to import that BBC niglet from Haiti for a tax write off.

brb no doxx:
View attachment 230314

The family is registered republican, (yet they adopt a black son, sound like cuckservatives to me), Tea Party affiliated environmentalists

Their house is tiny, it's only 1 mil cause of autistic LA property prices, no wonder why they adopted that "Tax Writeoff"

Other relatives, and

Wtf is this, can’t tell if you’re trolling or not

Wtf is this, can’t tell if you’re trolling or not
Nah 100% legit
I checked a combination of mylife database and white papers, and then I used google maps/satelitte to confirm locations, then I also checked with zillow for the house's value, I think I also found some of their tax info for their property value assessment, I posted everything I found in the looksmax discord, I can post that stuff in a new thread tomorrow.

Short sexy and chad tbh

Nah 100% legit
I checked a combination of mylife database and white papers, and then I used google maps/satelitte to confirm locations, then I also checked with zillow for the house's value, I think I also found some of their tax info for their property value assessment, I posted everything I found in the looksmax discord, I can post that stuff in a new thread tomorrow.
Why’d you do all that?

Why’d you do all that?
I kinda wanted to troll, but I am hesitant when it comes to kicking a beaten animal, Nate, while it's down.

I guess I will just make the thread as a lesson (and a flex) to show how easily people can find info online with just a few small leads.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Bisexual women largely prefer guys with high estrogen

brb no doxx:
View attachment 230314

Other relatives, and

I'm conservative and everyone else in my family is too, most ppl where I live are conservative politically

I'm conservative and everyone else in my family is too, everyone where I live is conservative politically
Interesting, Huntington Beach is literally on the outskirts of LA, must be a red dot in a sea of blue.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
increasing your estrogen would make you 10x more attractive you angel-eyes twink

• JFL
Gives you smooth skin and full lips which is plus for male

yes. if you are an ogre, estrogen might save you

increasing your estrogen would make you 10x more attractive you angel-eyes twink
wouldn't it be better to lower my estrogen since it would make my face less bloated and make my bone structure appear stronger?

wouldn't it be better to lower my estrogen since it would make my face less bloated and make my bone structure appear stronger?
no, it would actually move your body fat to the right places 😘;)

what the fuck does that mean

holy shit you people on the internet are creepy pedophiles
you posted your face all over the internet on a popular incel forum and even had people close to you get doxxed

if I was you I would literally kill myself out of shame, it is impossible for someone to be as autistic as you and not be trolling.

• JFL
you posted your face all over the internet on a popular incel forum and even had people close to you get doxxed

if I was you I would literally kill myself out of shame, it is impossible for someone to be as autistic as you and not be trolling.
i got doxxed too

ive been getting weird as fuck phone calls and multiple people with
blackpill this or incel names requesting to follow me on social media

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Butthurt Dweller