Does everyone find their own face uncanny?

I find my face in the mirror perfect. A very gl dude. I find my face in pics absurd and uncanny however

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 24593 and Jigen
I find my face in the mirror perfect. A very gl dude. I find my face in pics absurd and uncanny however
I did an experiment at work where I looked in the mirror at my face. Looked decent. Then I put my phone camera in the mirror and it instantly made my face worse looking for some reason. Washed out undertones, distorted facial features, my visible jawline definition and cheekbones went away, and skin was a shade lighter. I’m using an iPhone 14 pro max too. Not some cheap pos phone. Cameras are a terrible way of taking pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and Deleted member 23558
no i think i am just an average looking guy you'd see at a walmart who doesn't stand out in a group of normal people
when i look at my face in photos i don't notice any physical flaws just someone who could've been great but lacked environment
on the outside i may not be the most attractive not the tallest i may be malnourished with wasted potential but i still am human
"a picture can tell a thousand but a face can tell a million" - james sapphire
0098F713 3408 4D99 8574 D2AD3628679D
509E5A32 9ABD 4A8A ACA7 2A3BFFB5DAD6

yup, always have. ALlways thought I was some different species and wondered why I couldnt look "normal"

i still cover all the mirrors in my apt and dont look at pics of myself or reflections etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: babineux and Deleted member 23558