Does face change much after age 14?

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
I'm asking like 15-18 are there major changes in the face

yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
a ton, for some reason my harmony from the beginning of 16 to now (1 month till 17) has weirdly changed alot without doing much of anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and Allornothing
yes my face changed even after 20

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
you will look 100 percent different at 21

just chew gum and lift weights. Lift weights a lot. You wont properly develop unless you lift weights with your arms and legs, and eat steak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dsheppa and Allornothing
from ltn to subhuman
worst puberty ever - me

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
Depends on what your platform was when you were 14 and younger. You tend to grow into your features when you grow up. You look more you, if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
yes, i had narrow jaw and prey eyes when i was 12, now my jaw is good and i have almost zero uee

• JFL

do you see adults walking around like this? no shit your face will develop a lot

• Hmm...
My skin has gone insanely bad after 15

Honestly not really but people will cope.

Everything is mainly fat loss with age.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30019 and distance decay
Yes, if you mew a lot and lose face fat

• JFL
Reactions: horsefacin and Deleted member 30019
cheekbone growth and baby fat lossage, for most people its minor but it depends on your habits

a ton, for some reason my harmony from the beginning of 16 to now (1 month till 17) has weirdly changed alot without doing much of anything
Life fuel tbh. I’m 15 almost 16. When I was like 14 I was recessed baby face, now I have good fwg but still I have bad bones and no hollow cheeks

• JFL
Life fuel tbh. I’m 15 almost 16. When I was like 14 I was recessed baby face, now I have good fwg but still I have bad bones and no hollow cheeks
for me i went from a school shooter to a cutecel (with bones), i dont mind being a cutecel cause im 6'3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me
From 14-16 my eyes became hooded and my gonions went from inward to straight.

Mine did, but i know a lot of people who didn't change much

cheekbone growth and baby fat lossage, for most people its minor but it depends on your habits
What habits should I do to maximize the bone growth? I’m assuming increase testosterone?

It's all genetics. My eyes sunk into my skull, got a thick brow ridge, sharper jaw, voice deepened.

don't have a bad posture, breathe through your nose and you're good

biggest changes don't come until your 20's but they're not from bone and they recess as many people as they ascend.