does facial fat distribution change with muscle mass

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

body recomp rn.
does facial fat distribution change with building muscle. cos someone what weighs more would have more fat mass then someone skinny at the same 10% body’s fat. but i think their face would look equally lean or even leaner on the gymmaxed one?

• Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air
which wouldn't necessarily go to the face
i was thinking since the muscles are larger, a greater proportion of fat is needed to cover them, since they have a larger surface area, so less fat is actually stored in face.

• +1
i was thinking since the muscles are larger, a greater proportion of fat is needed to cover them, since they have a larger surface area, so less fat is actually stored in face.
which is true but most of it is explained by the impact of your hormonal profile on fat distribution, the gymmaxxed one will have less face fat because he would have better hormones than sedentary one even if the sedentary one has less fat mass, i'd argue even less bf%, more test less face fat

which is true but most of it is explained by the impact of your hormonal profile on fat distribution, the gymmaxxed one will have less face fat because he would have better hormones than sedentary one even if the sedentary one has less fat mass, i'd argue even less bf%, more test less face fat
what if they are enhanced and have shitty test production

does facial fat distribution change with building muscle. cos someone what weighs more would have more fat mass then someone skinny at the same 10% body’s fat. but i think their face would look equally lean or even leaner on the gymmaxed one?
Face fat distribution is same shit as muscle insertions. Purely genetical

more test also means more estrogen conversion and water retention, it depends on the individual

im ngl you have the most retarded takes on this forum. Even as a gymmaxxed guy myself i can admit that being sedentary has way more health benefits including a better hormone profile. You don't know shit about what you're talking about, your shitty input isn't needed.

im ngl you have the most retarded takes on this forum. Even as a gymmaxxed guy myself i can admit that being sedentary has way more health benefits including a better hormone profile. You don't know shit about what you're talking about, your shitty input isn't needed.
cope

high iq detected

• +1