Does fashionmaxximg beat gymceling for the average normie?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Seeing as gymceling mostly works only if you already have the face or the potential for it to look better with low bf

The average normie would probably get more benefits from buying NT and popular brand clothing than gymceling while being fashionminned

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
gym cell can pull off unbranded clothes now picture a normie with unbranded clothes, I’ve tried both designer maxing 3 years ago and I get 100x more attention wearing a tight shirt then a designer shirt with small arms

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, KING REIDYZ, BoredPrince and 4 others
no, gimceling mogs, gymmaxing will also improve your mental and physical health

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, BoredPrince, zharupodrugu and 2 others
idiotic OP.

Just buy clothes the average person has, and you ascend brah! - Theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, zharupodrugu, klamus and 1 other person
the only function of fashion is to compensate for what you lack in raw physical appearance.

a good body dressed in literal rags still looks better than the most expensive designer clothing, no amount of flashy colors and texts is equivalent to frame.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, zharupodrugu, klamus and 2 others
idiotic OP.

Just buy clothes the average person has, and you ascend brah! - Theory
Just spend 2h daily in the gym daily to ascend theory is just as bad
the only function of fashion is to compensate for what you lack in raw physical appearance.

a good body dressed in literal rags still looks better than the most expensive designer clothing, no amount of flashy colors and texts is equivalent to frame.
I knew I was gonna se the argument of "but muh chad in plastic bag mogs"
3337959 3a5

The gymmaxxed incel on the right would have gotten better results with women if he fashionmaxxed and stylemaxxed instead of gymceling

• +1
Reactions: Ken

View attachment 2132516
The gymmaxxed incel on the right would have gotten better results with women if he fashionmaxxed and stylemaxxed instead of gymceling
fashionmaxx is literally a meme

• Hmm...
Reactions: JovenCansao
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
No way this is a question. Have you guys not seen the gymcelled normie experiments??? They do very well. Obvs won’t work for sub 5s

• +1

View attachment 2132516

Not many guys have a terrible frame like this. Less than 20% of the population ish

• +1
gym cell can pull off unbranded clothes now picture a normie with unbranded clothes, I’ve tried both designer maxing 3 years ago and I get 100x more attention wearing a tight shirt then a designer shirt with small arms
JFL before I gymmaxed I did similar. I bought expensive clothes and muh AJ1 that cost me heaps of money. Girls don’t give a fuck

• +1
JFL before I gymmaxed I did similar. I bought expensive clothes and muh AJ1 that cost me heaps of money. Girls don’t give a fuck
Loool I was smart and bought reps, thank god I didn’t buy real shit

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, JovenCansao and Deleted member 27472
the average zoomer normie does both

• +1
no.

• +1
Fashionmaxxing only works when you are gymmaxxed.

I once saw a fat girl that dressed nicely, and I instantly thought that it is useless to dress nicely if you are fat. Then it hit me when I realized that girls see me the same way, that I am fashionmaxxing and it doesn't work. I still have pictures of me from that period with my chadlite friends, and they looked way better than me in 3$ shirts than I in those beautiful clothes, just because they looked fit.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Orc and JovenCansao
BELLA%2520AIYANA%2520LEDE.jpg

No words needed

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, BoredPrince and JovenCansao
Seeing as gymceling mostly works only if you already have the face or the potential for it to look better with low bf

The average normie would probably get more benefits from buying NT and popular brand clothing than gymceling while being fashionminned
Fashionmaxing only works if you have good base to begin with, ideally face and body, but can work with only one of those

If you are Twink with good face, look into layering style that hides your body, works like charm

If you have good body wear relatively tight clothes that show your body

Additional point, good fashion is usually expensive clothing where brand name is not visible, but looks good because of material and style, not shit Like Gucci

• +1

View attachment 2132516
Why not both lol?

• +1
fashionmaxx mogs gymcelling easily , just don't be a fat fuck and you're fine , no need to hit the gym tbh