Does fasting make you sleep more

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
In the thread tilte and it would make sense since you have less energy but I dont know

Not really, I haven't eaten food in almost 2 days. the first day I got really tired and went to sleep early but only slept 5 hours. I only slept 5 hours last night too. I usually sleep 10-12 hours and sleeper-max rotter.

Fasting is a meme. Fuck anyone that tells you otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I just want hollow face
Figure out your maintenance calories. Now minis that by 500-700 Cal's. Make sure you get 200grams of protein everyday. Then fucking Bob's ur uncle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Figure out your maintenance calories. Now minis that by 500-700 Cal's. Make sure you get 200grams of protein everyday. Then fucking Bob's ur uncle.

This. Fasting is only useful if it is helping you consume net fewer calories everyday (which it seriously can, for some people). Fasting is useful, but only to the point where, as I just said, it helps you consume less.

For myself "fasting" has kept me in decent shape for my entire life. I've always "fasted" before even knowing it was a thing because I've never considered breakfast an important meal, and 99% of days I won't eat any food whatsoever until it's around noon because that's just when I get hungry.

As @diskold.00 said, if you're seriously trying to lose weight through diet alone, you have to consciously measure calories, fasting or not. My advice for fasting is try it for a week or two, and if it doesn't feel natural, it probably isn't for you, and you should simply resort to counting calories like the average weightlossmaxxer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
This. Fasting is only useful if it is helping you consume net fewer calories everyday (which it seriously can, for some people). Fasting is useful, but only to the point where, as I just said, it helps you consume less.

For myself "fasting" has kept me in decent shape for my entire life. I've always "fasted" before even knowing it was a thing because I've never considered breakfast an important meal, and 99% of days I won't eat any food whatsoever until it's around noon because that's just when I get hungry.

As @diskold.00 said, if you're seriously trying to lose weight through diet alone, you have to consciously measure calories, fasting or not. My advice for fasting is try it for a week or two, and if it doesn't feel natural, it probably isn't for you, and you should simply resort to counting calories like the average weightlossmaxxer.
imo fasting is just the lazies way
some just can't be arsed at couting every single calorie and macro from their meals and just eat less or don't eat at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
I'd expect the opposite. you're most alert when hungry