does feeling suicidal age u faster ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

reality shifting in latency
since ive been thinking in terms ov agenda , the agenda of suicidal feeling is death . so even if u dont rope ur probably being aged faster thru unconscious means.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, slavicpsycho and PeakIncels
idk I don't think so

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and Youㅤ
idk I don't think so
but the agenda ? suicidalness isnt the root problem , i think its a part of huge program going on we cant understand . (known as world) just like ageing is population ctrl sois suicide . its all connected . ageing , suicide , gayness , violence , all connected with the population growth .

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
but the agenda ? suicidalness isnt the root problem , i think its a part of huge program going on we cant understand . (known as world) just like ageing is population ctrl sois suicide . its all connected . ageing , suicide , gayness , violence , all connected with the population growth .
man I think your just rambling a little rn, an agenda doesn't make you age faster only sun stress intense life and shit genes (90%) matter make you age other than that nutrition too but idk

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and ey88
Yes, because you are most stressed out which causes cortisol increases, which causes blood sugar spike, which ages you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, watah and Youㅤ
man I think your just rambling a little rn, an agenda doesn't make you age faster only sun stress intense life and shit genes (90%) matter make you age other than that nutrition too but idk
u dont have the same context read josh mitteldorf's book to understand evolution of ageing

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and PeakIncels
Yes, because you are most stressed out which causes cortisol increases, which causes blood sugar spike, which ages you
mechanisms are mediators not reasons . reason is either agenda or acausality

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and PeakIncels
  • Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ
all coincidences are part of an agenda (like mutations)

I feel 24/7 stressed and anxious and i feel i'll get a heart attack before 30

• So Sad
since ive been thinking in terms ov agenda , the agenda of suicidal feeling is death . so even if u dont rope ur probably being aged faster thru unconscious means.
idk, what about constant euphoria from gambling, would that age me?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: piec
Nigga just make high meat 1 time just try it

• +1