Does fin/dut affect eyebrows??

12PSLsubhuman

12PSLsubhuman

Zephir
I have heard that some people experience thinning in body hair and beard when on fin but does it affect the eyebrows too. I don't think so tbh my mother has the same eyebrows as me probably even thicker. Also people only report of eyebrow thicken in reddit not the other way around. So is it an sexual hair centre and will it thin the eyebrows

Solution
Struggler03
Dutasteride has some annecdotal evidence of causing thinning, but if your worried about it you can take it along with oral minoxidil, I am doing oral minox 2.5mg + oral dutasteride 0.5mg everyday and I have thick eyebrows + thick eyelashes with full facial hair growth
Dutasteride has some annecdotal evidence of causing thinning, but if your worried about it you can take it along with oral minoxidil, I am doing oral minox 2.5mg + oral dutasteride 0.5mg everyday and I have thick eyebrows + thick eyelashes with full facial hair growth

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Solution
It grew thicker? Also does fin cause it? I will probably only use fin/dut with oral minox too but the problem is the body hair tbh

It grew thicker? Also does fin cause it? I will probably only use fin/dut with oral minox too but the problem is the body hair tbh
yes oral minoxidil made me grow thicker and darker hair all over my body, I even began growing hair on my toes which I didnt have before , fin has no effect on body hair growth

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
yes oral minoxidil made me grow thicker and darker hair all over my body, I even began growing hair on my toes which I didnt have before , fin has no effect on body hair growth
I meant does fin reduce eyebrows? Also I have ogre tier body hair growth so I should probably get laser if I have to manage it on oral min tbh

How much has oral minoxidil helped with eyebrows/eyelashes? I am considering it since I've used topical for a while. Still, the results are semi-lacklustre (also eyelashes didn't really grow), not to mention that I already have hypertension (albeit I take medication now to treat it) so in that regard I'm not afraid to take it.

How much has oral minoxidil helped with eyebrows/eyelashes? I am considering it since I've used topical for a while. Still, the results are semi-lacklustre (also eyelashes didn't really grow), not to mention that I already have hypertension (albeit I take medication now to treat it) so in that regard I'm not afraid to take it.
really good for lashes and brows, makes them dark af

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
really good for lashes and brows, makes them dark af
Yeah, my problem with topical minoxidil was that I couldn't apply them to my eyelashes. While the eyebrow growth was also 'meh'.
Castor oil works (for some), but very slowly and it's annoying to apply, not to mention waking up with all those crusts in your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
Yeah, my problem with topical minoxidil was that I couldn't apply them to my eyelashes. While the eyebrow growth was also 'meh'.
Castor oil works (for some), but very slowly and it's annoying to apply, not to mention waking up with all those crusts in your eyes.
Topical is going to fuck ur collagen and probably eyelid fat too bte