Does fin help with hair thickening?

D

Deleted member 29831

Bronze
Does it help thickening your hair if its naturally very thin (NW0) or just prevents balding?

Does it help thickening your hair if its naturally very thin (NW0) or just prevents balding?
i imagine so. If your hair is getting thinner cause of mpb.

i imagine so. If your hair is getting thinner cause of mpb.
not cause MPB, im asking if it's already naturally thin, like fine hair would it make it thicker?

it allows hair to grow thicker even if you're not balding.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 29831
it allows hair to grow thicker even if you're not balding.
would you say fin is 5x stronger than min?

also what are the side effects of it?

would you say fin is 5x stronger than min?

also what are the side effects of it?
min does more for thickness than fin does, but the issue is that scalp hair never really becomes permanent so you will have to use it forever, and some people get greasy hair from it, or dandruff.

I get neither from it though.

finasteride tends to cause people that already have low testosterone to begin with to develop erectile dysfunction, but 99% gets no sides whatsoever, the only thing I've noticed was slightly diminished sexual interest, but my drive was so high that it's borderline a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
min does more for thickness than fin does, but the issue is that scalp hair never really becomes permanent so you will have to use it forever, and some people get greasy hair from it, or dandruff.

I get neither from it though.

finasteride tends to cause people that already have low testosterone to begin with to develop erectile dysfunction, but 99% gets no sides whatsoever, the only thing I've noticed was slightly diminished sexual interest, but my drive was so high that it's borderline a good thing.
so in theory if you use min for 2 months straight then stop for 3 days, you'll lose progress?

so in theory if you use min for 2 months straight then stop for 3 days, you'll lose progress?
nah, takes weeks, you can go without for a while and the process is gradual.

eyebrows and beard are permanent, at least in some cases.

nah, takes weeks, you can go without for a while and the process is gradual.

eyebrows and beard are permanent, at least in some cases.
do you know a legit way to tell if you have giga thin hair?

do you know a legit way to tell if you have giga thin hair?
compare it to the follicles of your bodyhair, I have extremely light hair naturally, which also makes it look thin, but only when it's short.

compare it to the follicles of your bodyhair, I have extremely light hair naturally, which also makes it look thin, but only when it's short.
i shave body hair, any other method?