Hi guys does finasteride stop growth? i dont want to be stuck at 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
probably ya

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 611
I wouldn't risk all the side effects

I wouldn't risk all the side effects
While it is true that some people experienced side effects in the form of impotence, decreased libido, and ejaculatory dysfunction during 73 different clinical trials, it only affected two to three percent of people taking finasteride.

Im still hesistant to take it though cause i turned 17 a month ago

Man this is my hair.... If its a 2-3% for the side effects i would do it but im more afraid of how the testosterone will impact my body at my age

While it is true that some people experienced side effects in the form of impotence, decreased libido, and ejaculatory dysfunction during 73 different clinical trials, it only affected two to three percent of people taking finasteride.

Im still hesistant to take it though cause i turned 17 a month ago
less DHT = More estrogen = sealing of plates and killing of leydig cells = becoming a low T cuck

Man this is my hair.... If its a 2-3% for the side effects i would do it but im more afraid of how the testosterone will impact my body at my age
try ketoconazole

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Extra Chromosome
cells that produce T
try ketoconazole
Boyos this is literally my hair were talking about.... Even if i have to sacrifice me not being able to grow anymore 6'1 is still good enough. I would rather be 6'1 low sex drive with my nice long hair then prob like 6'2 or MAYBE 6'3 with some ugly ass balding hair at 22 years old

Boyos this is literally my hair were talking about.... Even if i have to sacrifice me not being able to grow anymore 6'1 is still good enough. I would rather be 6'1 low sex drive with my nice long hair then prob like 6'2 or MAYBE 6'3 with some ugly ass balding hair at 22 years old
then do it?

try it. Ketoconazole has no side effects apart from maybe dry skin / hives

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Extra Chromosome
Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication which is used primarily to treat fungal infections. Ketoconazole is sold commercially as a tablet for oral administration (although this use has been discontinued in a number of countries), and in a variety of formulations for topical administration, such as creams (used to treat tinea; cutaneous candidiasis, including candidal paronychia; and pityriasis versicolor) and shampoos (used primarily to treat dandruff – seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp)

Nizoral (ketoconazole) 2% shampoo.

Ketoconazole shampoo has been used off label to treat androgenic alopecia. The antifungal properties of ketoconazole reduce scalp microflora and consequently may reduce follicular inflammation that contributes to hair loss.

Limited clinical studies suggest ketoconazole shampoo used either alone or in combination with other treatments may be useful in reducing hair loss.

@ChoSeungHui wtf are you doing here? Don't you have discord anime buddies to talk to?

ngl ketoconazole is the least someone could do.
Literally no reason to not do it, just a shampoo with a nice smell.

Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication which is used primarily to treat fungal infections. Ketoconazole is sold commercially as a tablet for oral administration (although this use has been discontinued in a number of countries), and in a variety of formulations for topical administration, such as creams (used to treat tinea; cutaneous candidiasis, including candidal paronychia; and pityriasis versicolor) and shampoos (used primarily to treat dandruff – seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp)

Nizoral (ketoconazole) 2% shampoo.

Ketoconazole shampoo has been used off label to treat androgenic alopecia. The antifungal properties of ketoconazole reduce scalp microflora and consequently may reduce follicular inflammation that contributes to hair loss.

Limited clinical studies suggest ketoconazole shampoo used either alone or in combination with other treatments may be useful in reducing hair loss.
Ok so my brother is 5 years older than me and when he started balding he tried all of these shits. Coconut oils, Keto shampoos, Minoxidil, The only thing that worked for him and actually regrew his temples were finasteride but even now the baldings pretty noticeable. I dont wanna follow in his footsteps so im gonna straight up use finasteride so i can keep my hair all nice n beautiful. I understand the side effects and its only a 2-3% chance, so very unlikely it will happen to me. All im hoping for is for the finasteride to either keep my hair how it is right now or atleast grow back my receding temples.

@ChoSeungHui wtf are you doing here? Don't you have discord anime buddies to talk to?
talking with your alt?
Ok so my brother is 5 years older than me and when he started balding he tried all of these shits. Coconut oils, Keto shampoos, Minoxidil, The only thing that worked for him and actually regrew his temples were finasteride but even now the baldings pretty noticeable. I dont wanna follow in his footsteps so im gonna straight up use finasteride so i can keep my hair all nice n beautiful. I understand the side effects and its only a 2-3% chance, so very unlikely it will happen to me. All im hoping for is for the finasteride to either keep my hair how it is right now or atleast grow back my receding temples.
do it with finasteride.

talking with your alt?

do it with finasteride.
Yes but im also wondering will finasteride mess with my face at all? im 17 so my face is stil growing and shit would finasteride fuck it up in any way?

Yes but im also wondering will finasteride mess with my face at all? im 17 so my face is stil growing and shit would finasteride fuck it up in any way?
bro, less DHT = less masculine development.

[Serious] Taking finasteride for balding is like missing a leg, and sawing off your other leg to replace the first one
Next
Watch
308.jpg

Zyros
Banned
-
JoinedNov 9, 2017Messages3,419
May 17, 2018

Soany baldcels hoping on this awful drug.

Read tons of (horror) stories of people with sharp faces becoming completely round and soft permanently after long periods of treatment, but they are happy because they have hair again.This is a massive case of ruining oneself necause of bluepill.

Face definition is, and I repeat, IS MILLIONS OF TIMES MORE IMPORTANT than balding/having hair. aits not even comparable. The basis of male beauty is to have a defined face. Its no use to gain hair if you have to turn into some softfaced soymale beta for it to happen.

Even me with my awful frame, prefer to go bald and shave my head and look like a cancer patient than look like a moonfaced cuck. ANYTHING is metter than having a soft face as a male, ANYTHING.

Dont risk the essential part of male attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
What the hell am i supposed to do then. Why the fuck im forced to choose between masculine face or hair at only 17
I am just saying info as it is.
You can do ketoconazole, RU, minoxidil and some other supplements like zinc and biotin.
And when you have reached maturity then pop the fins.
You seem to have the mentality that you should only be on one chemical. das wrong my mang.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You can do ketoconazole, RU, minoxidil and some other supplements like zinc and biotin.
You seem to have the mentality that you should only be on one chemical. das wrong my mang.
tbh

• +1
Also, i would like to add that zinc and melatonin are good AIs to prevent the destrution of leydig cells and the increase of E.
they are a must

How much would my face be changed by finasteride? Isnt 17 near the end of puberty anyways

How much would my face be changed by finasteride? Isnt 17 near the end of puberty anyways
face growth happens till early twenties i think. You also lose facial fat, which may be impacted by fin

face growth happens till early twenties i think. You also lose facial fat, which may be impacted by fin
How long should i wait till using fin?? My brother waited till 21 and now his baldings noticeable

How long should i wait till using fin?? My brother waited till 21 and now his baldings noticeable
you would have been on minox, RU, and ketoconazole.
not to mention that zinc is good for hairloss
biotin is good for hair growth.
When you notice that you shed bad you can immediatly stop it by popping fin before you have any noticable receeding.
What i am saying is basic logic btw, but you are panicking apparently.
Chill out, cortisol spikes are bad for hair.

When you notice that you shed bad you can immediatly stop it by popping fin before you have any noticable receeding.
Your right i am panicking.. very stressful for my age. I will go to sleep and talk more about this tomorrow thank you

• +1
Your right i am panicking.. very stressful for my age. I will go to sleep and talk more about this tomorrow thank you
good luck bro.
I feel the same way about hair, we in this together.

Man we are in the same dead end situation

It activates inceldom

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What is RU ?