does fragrance make any diff on getting chicks or is it just cope?

Q

quaalxdes

Iron
If so which would you recommend?

fragrances have the purpose of increasing your social appreciation rather than sexual attractivity.
By the way I am not richer enough to have tried enough fragrances so I can recommend the best ones. Before I need money for the last one surgery

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
just dont stink

I've tried fragrances before for a period of time, didn't change anything.

Yes, imagine in your head 2 scenarios
1. You get approached by a girl with bad smell/no fragrance
2. You get approached by a girl that has a fucking fantastic fragrance
Which one you fuck.
Out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Allornothing, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
stranger girls and women compliment when im wearing fragrances always

You should smell divine no matter the circumstances

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and princeofpeace
Absolutely. You can be an unattractive (TO SOME DEGREE, The fact I need to disclaim is annoying) guy, but dressing well and smelling good can make an impression on women that will leave you in their minds. It's not up to them how they react, it just happens because of their DNA memory. Smells affect attraction. Same way an attractive guy who smells like shit can turn off a girl, an unattractive guy that smells well can turn on a girl.

Few fragrances I recommend:

- YSL myslf
- Valentino Uomo
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Budget:

- Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel

This perfume is not common in the US but if you check Amazon reviews, everyone reviewing it only knows it because their dads wore it. Same as me. Smells great, rare in the US, rare as fuck on the younger generation. Only issue is it doesn't last that long and the bottle doesn't have a spray, but it's worth it for the price and the bottle is very large. You can mix with oils or add resin to give it longevity.

Also don't be a normal mf and buy common fragrances that are overplayed like Dior Savauge or Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. Any girl you want already met 100 niggas w the same smell the point of fragrance is to set you apart. Buy top rated Arab fragrances or Chinese ones if you don't want something common but safe, or hire a perfumer for something custom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: quaalxdes
Most fragrances that guys wear are shit ngl

f and buy common fragrances that are overplayed like Dior Savauge or Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. Any girl you want already met 100 niggas w the same smell the point of fragrance is to set you apart. Buy top rated Arab fragrances or Chinese ones if you don't want something common but safe, or hire a perfumer for something custom.

Perhaps if you’re non-NT then wearing overplayed cologne can give you a boost in your perceived NT-ness.

Yes, imagine in your head 2 scenarios
1. You get approached by a girl with bad smell/no fragrance
2. You get approached by a girl that has a fucking fantastic fragrance
Which one you fuck.
Out
Such a fucking clever boy with your wonderful life hacks. KYS.

fragrances have the purpose of increasing your social appreciation rather than sexual attractivity.
By the way I am not richer enough to have tried enough fragrances so I can recommend the best ones. Before I need money for the last one surgery
use toilet water (eau de toilette)

Just don’t be Indian brah

• JFL
Reactions: quaalxdes
Oi lets go band for band cunt. probably richer than your mommies 40 year salary
You are a nothing, you will never amount to nothing. Just a loud mouth punk ugly kid, cocksucker.