Does France realize they are doing the ridicule in front of the world???

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Im watching the olympics ceremony in a cafe and people are indirectly calling them fags and mocking them

Who the heck gave permission for those dancers to perform such degeneracy in front of the world?? "Oh la la this fountain gggepgggresents the stggugle of the modegggn women"

The Globohomo Agenda, given to you by Shlomo!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, boxface34, twojei and 4 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Recessed Life, datboijj, R@m@ and 5 others

For anyone with a brain cell it's clearly a pagan ritual of the elites in front of everybody

Also why they are giving a drug addict the biggest joint in the world on live TV??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel, R@m@, twojei and 5 others
Snoop wasn't the only one to carry the olympic torch, over 10,000 people did this over a period of several weeks, including many athletes, local celebrities, and ordinary people chosen at random.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Recessed Life, datboijj, Xangsane and 3 others
Snoop wasn't the only one to carry the olympic torch, over 10,000 people did this over a period of several weeks, including many athletes, local celebrities, and ordinary people chosen at random.

I hope they cleaned it afterwards. I'm sure those hands were more Rothschild cum than the DNA of that... thing

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
The cook islands giving the flag to a woman more like the cuck islands

if i was one of the people handing off the flame to any of these degenerates, i couldn't resist dousing off the flame on their body and ruining the entire olympics for everyone. olympics is as gay as sportsball now. everything these faggots touch turns to shit

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Gonthar
JFL they skipped the israelis on bein sports which is a qatari network

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
>gisele (((halimi)))

OY VEY!

>jeanne barret

BARRETT :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
if i was one of the people handing off the flame to any of these degenerates, i couldn't resist dousing off the flame on their body and ruining the entire olympics for everyone. olympics is as gay as sportsball now. everything these faggots touch turns to shit
2 blacks

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and MaghrebGator