Does fucking a sub 3 girl count as a slay?

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
If that was the case, we would all be slayers and there would be no incels in the world. How should we define a slay

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
A girl more than 1 PSL below you shouldn’t be a slay

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
fucking your looksmatch and above is counted as slay, jfl if you are 5 and fucking below JFL JFL JFL might as well fuck monitor
A girl more than 1 PSL below you shouldn’t be a slay
this nigga be speaking the truth TBH NGL

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3123
Pussy is pussy. It's not so easy to get unless you've got everything right for the girl's psl level.

People who say things like fucking 3psl women is not slaying are slayers themselves.

The game is completely different for above average looking NT non-poor men than if any of those are missing and becomes exponentially more difficult.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Pussy is pussy. It's not so easy to get unless you've got everything right for the girl's psl level.

People who say things like fucking 3psl women is not slaying are slayers themselves.

The game is completely different for above average looking NT non-poor men than if any of those are missing and becomes exponentially more difficult.
Bruh i disagree i turned down many 3 psl a'd even 4 psl women before i would feel depressed if i only fuck women to whom i am not heavily attracted to my mind will only be satisfied if i could bag at least a 5 psl

4psl or higher. No fatties.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Bruh i disagree i turned down many 3 psl a'd even 4 psl women before i would feel depressed if i only fuck women to whom i am not heavily attracted to my mind will only be satisfied if i could bag at least a 5 psl
If you're above average and never been desperate it's different, 2 totally different games.
I see many men who'd be happy to have sex with 2psl women, at least it seems like that.

I've slayed many girls below my looks level. Once you get into your 20's you realise that sex can be great even with butter faces and as a man with healthy testosterone you should be motivated to fuck anything that looks at least semi reasonable.

Yes it's not ideal, but for those of us not blessed with good looks, there's little other option.

If you're above average and never been desperate it's different, 2 totally different games.
I see many men who'd be happy to have sex with 2psl women, at least it seems like that.
If it wasn't for my height and body i'd be like that too but i got saved
I've slayed many girls below my looks level. Once you get into your 20's you realise that sex can be great even with butter faces and as a man with healthy testosterone you should be motivated to fuck anything that looks at least semi reasonable.
Would you fuck let's say an obese girl ? (bmi 28 and up)

I wouldn't go below 4 PSL but saying 5 only? C'mon man, that's low T. I've gotten boners over seeing 4.5 girls with good bodies. And those I'd be more willing to do kinky stuff with as apposed to a 5.5 to 6.5 PSL who's just pretty enough to not need that.

You're telling me you cant fuck a landwhale?