Does furosemide debloat similarly to MDMA?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
I used mdma at a festival yesterday, and the debloat made me look very lean, has anyone tried both furosemide and mdma and can attest to their effects?

Why would molly debloat? Never heard of this
It might just be the dancing for 7 hours straight that debloats me, not something mediated by the mdma itself.

Like your face after you just finished running times ten.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77 and serbiangandy
probably warm weather, less water, unconscious exercise and u all geeked up seeing what u want to see

probably warm weather, less water, unconscious exercise and u all geeked up seeing what u want to see
yeah i think its just the dancing for 7 hours straight. i was fully lucid at the time i noticed the debloating (like 3-4 hours after my last redose), so im positive i was genuinely debloated.

my furosemide should arrive sometime soon, so il update you guys on its effects.

• +1
Reactions: schitzowarrior40
yeah i think its just the dancing for 7 hours straight. i was fully lucid at the time i noticed the debloating (like 3-4 hours after my last redose), so im positive i was genuinely debloated.

my furosemide should arrive sometime soon, so il update you guys on its effects.
you are correct
this plays a very significant part in me loving to rave and do drugs
towards the end of a party i've had a great number of girls tell me i look like a painting because my face holds literally zero water (as opposed to normal days where i am a chipmunk ugly nigger)

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
you are correct
this plays a very significant part in me loving to rave and do drugs
towards the end of a party i've had a great number of girls tell me i look like a painting because my face holds literally zero water (as opposed to normal days where i am a chipmunk ugly nigger)
try furosemide it has a very similar effect- you can replicate this effect with it for special occasion

i use 120 - 160 mg and it debloats like crazy. im not even very low bodyfat and i look lean with it.

try furosemide it has a very similar effect- you can replicate this effect with it for special occasion

i use 120 - 160 mg and it debloats like crazy. im not even very low bodyfat and i look lean with it.
Cope
nothing ever comes close to 'dancing your heart out 150bpm for 8 hours straight' debloating and i speak from experience

thats an insanely high dose
dont know much about it but sounds physically dangerous
they titrate up to 600 mg in patients with severe edema.

its not good for you but wont kill you at all. they give 120-160 mg to persons with heart failure daily for extended periods of time.

just moderate your use and see what dose fits you. im quite big so 160 mg drains me but 120 mg will do for most people.