Does “game” matter on dating apps?

Zeta

Zeta

Descended to skincel
I mean girls on dating apps have chads messaging her from left to right. So how do you reduce competition and be the best dude that messaged her?

Don’t be needy.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Yeah water, but is that it?
Yeah pretty much, other “games and tactics” are very minimal in terms of positive impact.

The only way you can screw it up is by being extremely needy which is universally disliked by women and also men.

• +1
Yeah to some extent.

Foids have unlimited options so you have to stand out in a lot of categories to truly stand out.

Not very important but I think just treating them like shit is always beneficial. If you have the looks, arrogance is a nice multiplier.

• +1
Yeah to some extent.

Foids have unlimited options so you have to stand out in a lot of categories to truly stand out.

Not very important but I think just treating them like shit is always beneficial. If you have the looks, arrogance is a nice multiplier.
Yeah i love being a douchebag

• +1
Reactions: Manana
People really overestimate how many options women have,but you will know very fast if your her best option or not

• +1
  • JFL
Everything matters when theres over 500 in ur competition

• +1
Ik zeg je eerlijk je zou het wel kunnen zijn als je NT was. PSL-wise MTN maar irl chadlite :ogre:
Hoe wordt men nt

Ik zeg je eerlijk je zou het wel kunnen zijn als je NT was. PSL-wise MTN maar irl chadlite :ogre:
Het is niet zozeer dat ik niet NT ben. Het is vooral dat ik geen initiatief toon. Ik wacht tot zij initiatief nemen.

• +1
Het is niet zozeer dat ik niet NT ben. Het is vooral dat ik geen initiatief toon. Ik wacht tot zij initiatief nemen.
Hmmm had ik ook vroeger. Je moet ff redpillmaxxen man

Rebirth of brain transplant
Heb je dat chicks jou approachen irl? Of moet jij vaak de eerste stap zetten?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo