Reactions: noodlelover and Gonthar
No only mental retardation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, greycel, Clark69 and 2 others
No?

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Forward head posture causes recession of the skull. You can play video games with proper neck posture, however, humans didn’t evolve to sit for many hours.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Whatever, mug and 2 others
Yes!

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, normie_joe and moredatesmorerapes
Forward head posture causes recession of the skull. You can play video games with proper neck posture, however, humans didn’t evolve to sit for many hours.
Based, you know of any good posture chairs

Elab a bit bhai
Gaming and bad posture go hand in hand, also most gaymers are soysucks with shitty habits that stunt their development!

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and copamine
Does playing video games long hours cause any recession in the face
yes because, tongue drops from the roof - neck bends forward - the face grows downward

if you can make sure the tongue doesn't drop and maintain nice neck posture then you're good

• +1
Reactions: copamine
Gaming and bad posture go hand in hand, also most gaymers are soysucks with shitty habits that stunt their development!
What I’ve been doing is spamming chintucks and doing this stretch for my shoulder blades go back in between matches throughout long gaming sessions where I’m sitting with a small pillow on my lower back to support lumbar spine

But I do notice when things get intense I’m not focusing on mewing and the tongue does drop but then I just readjust

I also wear blue light glasses no matter what when looking at the screen so that my eyes don’t get fried JFL

Lmk what you think about that Strat, if anything I should just quit vidya but it’s a nice cope

P.S. I play controller not keyboard thoughts on posture with controller gaming? I know K&M is super aids for posture which is why I made the switch

no it gives u opry eyes

• +1
Reactions: copamine
no it gives u opry eyes
Actually happened to my friend he was a Fortnite pro like legit played in tourneys and he’d play for hours like a full time job and used to have brutal UEE now it’s pretty hooded, he does wear glasses tho. Which is why whenever I sit in front of a screen I always wear my blue light lenses

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Actually happened to my friend he was a Fortnite pro like legit played in tourneys and he’d play for hours like a full time job and used to have brutal UEE now it’s pretty hooded, he does wear glasses tho. Which is why whenever I sit in front of a screen I always wear my blue light lenses
glasses me bc i dont wear my glasses infront of screens anymore

What I’ve been doing is spamming chintucks and doing this stretch for my shoulder blades go back in between matches throughout long gaming sessions where I’m sitting with a small pillow on my lower back to support lumbar spine

But I do notice when things get intense I’m not focusing on mewing and the tongue does drop but then I just readjust

I also wear blue light glasses no matter what when looking at the screen so that my eyes don’t get fried JFL

Lmk what you think about that Strat, if anything I should just quit vidya but it’s a nice cope

P.S. I play controller not keyboard thoughts on posture with controller gaming? I know K&M is super aids for posture which is why I made the switch
Sit up straight blud

Naw jaw recession causes gaming.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and copamine
its genetics

No, but it causes you to be non-NT. I distinctly remember a study from the late 2000s that showed that video game addiction can cause the behaviors associated with autism. And at that time, video game addicts were the only screen addicts, smartphones weren't a thing yet. But things have changed and gamers aren't that non-NT any more, now everyone is addicted to screens and no one is NT.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Not really. It'll make your skin & hair worse, though

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover