Does George Clooney look better with an anteface?

Attorney

Attorney

Banned
52840279 363455124243842 6663175184561733632 o

The morph reminds me of Fabien Pelous tbh.

looks like a shoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, gamma, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
this is not anteface, all you did is giving him more lower third - maxila, and especially just mandible - projection, he looks off because the whole face needs to be proportionally projected

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and EasternRightWinger15
that is not a great anteface morph, mostly just morphed the lower jaw and chin forward but forgot about midface and maxilla

underbite morph

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
this is not anteface, all you did is giving him more lower third - maxila, and especially just mandible - projection, he looks off because the whole face needs to be proportionally projected
That's literally what anteface is:
Anteface
Middle and lower face that protrudes far forward (e.g. Angelina Jolie), corresponding to our ideal of absolute beauty.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
wtf did you do? looks like you gave him an underbite?
I didn't make the morph btw.

• +1
Harmony >

Dont go thinking a 10mm LF1 advancement magically turns you into Prime Jordan Barrett, doesn't work like that.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 3043
Harmony >

Dont go thinking a 10mm LF1 advancement magically turns you into Prime Jordan Barrett, doesn't work like that.
and good luck enhancing your harmony when it's already good or when you don't have any. the sole thing you can do without relying on sheer lucks of the doc, is fixing insane failos and hoping it will no longer retract from your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Unknown

Even a morph where everything is brought forward proportionately, looks worse than original IMO.

• +1
and good luck enhancing your harmony when it's already good or when you don't have any. the sole thing you can do without relying on sheer lucks of the doc, is fixing insane failos and hoping it will no longer retract from your looks.
Exactly, fixing failos, and fixing each failo moderately rather than extremely = safest ascension route.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1862
Nose and browridge lack projection imo.
I made his nose bridge way stronger, its higher and more forward considerably.

Browridge I didn't change, since this has nothing to do with anteface (recessed people have both weak or strong, same for antefaces, its independent)

I made his nose bridge way stronger, its higher and more forward considerably.
His nose tip could be more projected imo, also he seems to have a slight supratip break.

Browridge I didn't change, since this has nothing to do with anteface (recessed people have both weak or strong, same for antefaces, its independent)
It would balance his side profile.