Does greasy skin/hair come back after accutane?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Title tbh. That was the main reason I'm on accutane, to treat my oily hair and skin. Will the oil levels come back after treatment?

try a small dosage not every day

try a small dosage not every day
I read 10 mg a week is enough to maintain dryness, but I don't want to be taking that the rest of my life

Ive discontinued isotretinoin courses many times, and every time I do , my skin and hair go back to greasy a few weeks after. And even after I resume my treatment, it takes at least 2 weeks before my skin and hair starts drying up. I've just completed a course of 30 pills 20 mg every two days, and I'm still kinda greasy (though not nearly as much as before). Gonna have to go back to 20 mg every day.
On the bright side, now I rarely get even small pimples, even when my skin is oily, so I can't complain.

Ive discontinued isotretinoin courses many times, and every time I do , my skin and hair go back to greasy a few weeks after. And even after I resume my treatment, it takes at least 2 weeks before my skin and hair starts drying up. I've just completed a course of 30 pills 20 mg every two days, and I'm still kinda greasy (though not nearly as much as before). Gonna have to go back to 20 mg every day.
On the bright side, now I rarely get even small pimples, even when my skin is oily, so I can't complain.
I wish there was a way to remove oil from skin a d hair forever. I guess I will have to be on low dose accutane for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
Title tbh. That was the main reason I'm on accutane, to treat my oily hair and skin. Will the oil levels come back after treatment?
yes

For me I have been permanently slightly drier after finishing accutane, but at the same time it might have just been age that made me less oily

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
Yes

i stoppef accutane for 1 week and my skin got so oily again and ton of acne. Im on accutane for life

Yes

i stoppef accutane for 1 week and my skin got so oily again and ton of acne. Im on accutane for life
Same bro I will also be in accutane for my life. What dosage are you on