Does Greta Thunberg have FAS?

National Rodgerism

National Rodgerism

sub8 MALE
What is the verdict boyos?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Vitruvian and Deleted member 1100
No. She’s low iq and autistic. That’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BigBoy, Jack and 1 other person
Yes. She’s a puppet for the elite to push the “women are equal and can do anything a man can do” agenda. I don’t even pay attention to news or events anymore because it’s all propaganda and pushing an agenda.
I don't follow news/mainstream events either. I only know about her because she was spammed in multiple threads while I was casually shitposting on /pol/ and FAS was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw her.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2846
I don't follow news/mainstream events either. I only know about her because she was spammed in multiple threads while I was casually shitposting on /pol/ and FAS was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw her.
I mean plus she’s very short and looks 12. Definitely has FAS.

Based on interviews, she seems to have the verbal and mental faculties of a 12-13 year old reading off a script, so yes, possible
many of the foids my age are stupid but she legit looks and acts retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2846

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2846
Her face makes me so mad.
I would have actually had a chance to go to a conference where she was supposed to be speaking in Stockholm (can apparently get in anywhere if you wave that richfag stemcel school student card around) but I just ldared in my hotel room playing cards with my latvian brocel smoking cigs drink beer and eating tortilla chips and fucking Uncle Ben's beans straight out the bag tbh

good times that was, i got wasted later that night and pissed in an empty bottle & tried to climb out onto the construction scaffolding outside the balcony so i could throw it in the room of the person sleeping next door but i dropped it onto the parking lot below :feelskek:

I do not think she has a small head or small eyes. In most photos she has a convex philtrum, I suspect this photo has been altered. An upturned nose is standard issue for that part of the world.

So I am going to say no.

she has being raped by the satanic pedophile elite and used as a psyop syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402