Does growing masseter muscle help? How to grow?

B

beefliverontop

Gold
On the morph u can see im lean, if i had bigger masseters i would look more facially defined while being lean, is chewing falim gum/mastic gum cope? Does it actually grow masseter muscle and make face look better or does it just make you look bloated

Attachments

• IMG_9571.jpeg
    IMG_9571.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9574.jpeg
    IMG_9574.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
yah it def helps i had a narrow diamond face shape to it now being almost square and more defined, it took me a while tho like a little over a year of chewing 2 falim everyday with cold water for 2-4 hours just make sure u chew on each sides evenly else you'll end up with asymmetries. also consider the side effects because after chewing alot you'll end up grinding ur teeth while u sleep because of how active ur massaters are

Last edited:
yah it def helps i had a narrow diamond face shape to it now being almost square and more defined, it took me a while tho like a little over a year of chewing 2 falim everyday with cold water for 2-4 hours just make sure u chew on each sides evenly else you'll end up with asymmetries
I just put it in freezer every night then chew it again next day

yah it def helps i had a narrow diamond face shape to it now being almost square and more defined, it took me a while tho like a little over a year of chewing 2 falim everyday with cold water for 2-4 hours just make sure u chew on each sides evenly else you'll end up with asymmetries
I thought mastic was better for that?

I thought mastic was better for that?
they both work but with falim you should always have alot of cold water next to you so when it gets soft you can make it hard again

they both work but with falim you should always have alot of cold water next to you so when it gets soft you can make it hard again
So which one should I use them?