does growth palates close cs of dht roids?

kambally

kambally

Bronze
I may sound retarded, but what hormones exactly make your growth plates close earlier? In this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/dht-maxing-ultimate-guide.167747/, the guy said, 'DHT helps keep your growth plates open by antagonizing estrogen. Instead of your plates fusing at 19, you might probably extend it to 25.' But someone else said, 'It will make your growth plates close faster.' I'm just curious which is true?(send source if its possible im paranoid abt this)

"oppisite" wdym bro is it gonna close early or late ?
All the dht steroids I’m aware of, when taken alone, will prolong growth plate closure. Dht roids like proviron or masteron lower your estrogen. But most of the time guys have to take the dht roids with a test base because the dht roids stop your natural test production (unless it’s proviron), so the test they inject has a chance to close growth plates. If you’re really worried about growth plates but want dht masculinization, just take proviron. But if you’re not a fucking moron, you’re perfectly safe taking pretty much anything as long as you use an AI. That’s what I’m doing. I’m 17 taking 500mg of test per week with Arimidex

All the dht steroids I’m aware of, when taken alone, will prolong growth plate closure. Dht roids like proviron or masteron lower your estrogen. But most of the time guys have to take the dht roids with a test base because the dht roids stop your natural test production (unless it’s proviron), so the test they inject has a chance to close growth plates. If you’re really worried about growth plates but want dht masculinization, just take proviron. But if you’re not a fucking moron, you’re perfectly safe taking pretty much anything as long as you use an AI. That’s what I’m doing. I’m 17 taking 500mg of test per week with Arimidex
i will use hcg with dht so my natural test will stay the same (hopefully). so only estrogen will make growth palates close early? im thinking of using gh + ai + masteron + hcg this stack wont effect my potential height right?

i will use hcg with dht so my natural test will stay the same (hopefully). so only estrogen will make growth palates close early? im thinking of using gh + ai + masteron + hcg this stack wont effect my potential height right?
I guess in theory that would be fine. If it was me tho, I would replace the hcg with test enanthate to avoid tachyphylaxis with the hcg. If you take so much hcg eventually you desensitize yourself to it and then you’re fucked

I guess in theory that would be fine. If it was me tho, I would replace the hcg with test enanthate to avoid tachyphylaxis with the hcg. If you take so much hcg eventually you desensitize yourself to it and then you’re fucked
some other guys says it wont make tolerance and i dont want to use test cs i want my balls stay big(even if my balls gonna get bigger eventually i dont want to see them small i would shit bricks)

btw do you think proviron and masteron will give the same results for growth?

btw do you think proviron and masteron will give the same results for growth?
Yeah they’re both really good options. I’m gonna do masteron on my next cycle. How old are you btw

Yeah they’re both really good options. I’m gonna do masteron on my next cycle. How old are you btw
some nga said proviron is lot better for facial growth but idk i turned 15 20 days ago

I may sound retarded, but what hormones exactly make your growth plates close earlier? In this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/dht-maxing-ultimate-guide.167747/, the guy said, 'DHT helps keep your growth plates open by antagonizing estrogen. Instead of your plates fusing at 19, you might probably extend it to 25.' But someone else said, 'It will make your growth plates close faster.' I'm just curious which is true?(send source if its possible im paranoid abt this)
growth plate close cuz of ur incel genetics