Does gym actually matter ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Is rehab right ? I think he has legit advice when it comes to gymaxxing as a self improvement being cope, theres more negatives than positives if you evaluate the effectivness of gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I’m MTN and would be a total incel without gym.

• +1
Reactions: ambi, butterworld, micropp and 1 other person
no it doesn’t
just be lean asf and ur good

once your lean, u can add some muscle mass if u want, but not necessarily at all.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
no it doesn’t
just be lean asf and ur good

once your lean, u can add some muscle mass if u want, but not necessarily at all.
This is a cope

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I have mire attention and slays at 17% bodh fat with a lot of muscle than skinny lean like Brad pitt in fight club (i can show pics in Pm)

I’ve never met a ‘slayer’ like a legitimate slayer rl who doesn’t have a good ampunt of lean mass.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, ambi, the BULL and 4 others
Of course, good physique with lean = add on appeal to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Of course, good physique with lean = add on appeal to your face.
Unless the guy is gigatall, but mediocre-avg face. He can still be a chad appeal wise

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
The gym is and isn’t a cope. All that matters is being lean as said above. Building crazy muscle mass at a short height or with an ugly face will attract more dudes than it will women. If you’re fat then the gym is definitely not a cope.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
The gym is and isn’t a cope. All that matters is being lean as said above. Building crazy muscle mass at a short height or with an ugly face will attract more dudes than it will women. If you’re fat then the gym is definitely not a cope.
Exactly what I’m thinking. If you’re fat it’s not cope. If you weren’t pulling when you’re lean, you’re probably giga mentalcel or truecel.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
It depends on what you call lean, ofc shirtless its better and also for facial aesthetics its better to be lean but at 18% and lot of mass and fat I slay more than at 10% with a lot less even though I go from high ltn to high mtn in the face.

Muscles are definitely not cope nor is leaness (and ofc face aesthetics) but ideally you don’t want to sacrifice one for the other.

• +1
If you’re talking brad pitt in fight club lean I can tell you this increase smv but not as much as somebody as lean with 20lbs more muscle mass. (Without even mentioning thag we’re talking about pitt so women overate him because he is super handsome)
Put a random LTN or MTN with this body and most will say it’s far from enough.

• +1
It depends on what you call lean, ofc shirtless its better and also for facial aesthetics its better to be lean but at 18% and lot of mass and fat I slay more than at 10% with a lot less even though I go from high ltn to high mtn in the face.

Muscles are definitely not cope nor is leaness (and ofc face aesthetics) but ideally you don’t want to sacrifice one for the other.
When I say lean I’m talking around 10% bf or ottermode I guess you could say. I do agree tho that being that lean only looks good shirtless. Only thing that can makeup for it in a shirt is having a very wide shoulder frame. That physique you speak of with lots of muscle mass is the bear mode physique right? If so, it’s always that physique and the ottermode physique that women always prefer. But when they want that ottermode physique they are obviously referring to the taller guys with the physique .
If you’re talking brad pitt in fight club lean I can tell you this increase smv but not as much as somebody as lean with 20lbs more muscle mass. (Without even mentioning thag we’re talking about pitt so women overate him because he is super handsome)
Put a random LTN or MTN with this body and most will say it’s far from enough.
Depending on the ltn and mtn height, let’s say average, it should be mandatory to at least try and put on some type of muscle. If you’re subhuman in the face and have a bad shoulder frame then there is just no point in going to the gym fir female attraction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer
When I say lean I’m talking around 10% bf or ottermode I guess you could say. I do agree tho that being that lean only looks good shirtless. Only thing that can makeup for it in a shirt is having a very wide shoulder frame. That physique you speak of with lots of muscle mass is the bear mode physique right? If so, it’s always that physique and the ottermode physique that women always prefer. But when they want that ottermode physique they are obviously referring to the taller guys with the physique .

Depending on the ltn and mtn height, let’s say average, it should be mandatory to at least try and put on some type of muscle. If you’re subhuman in the face and have a bad shoulder frame then there is just no point in going to the gym fir female attraction.
Tbh just roid + 10% and you can’t just miss even if you’re kinda small look at jeff nippard.
Of course in parallel to face ascension. But 10% without roids cab be a pain in the ass depending on your genetics.

• +1