Does gymcelling impact development during puberty?

Viacheslav

Viacheslav

HopiumMaxxing
Forum seems to be divided about this topic. From my personal experience when I started going to the gym I had a growth spurt(grew from ~158-160cm to 172cm) in a year, then next I grew another 6cm in the next 9 months(from 172 to 178). So it doesn't look like it messed up with my height. However, it doesn't look like my face has received much of bone development since the start of gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
being active in your teens has a positive impact if anything.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Zeta, Aero and 4 others
Positive effects, retards that say it has negative effects are skinnyfat fags with klinefelters lacking serious amounts of muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Funnyunenjoyer1, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Forum seems to be divided about this topic. From my personal experience when I started going to the gym I had a growth spurt(grew from ~158-160cm to 172cm) in a year, then next I grew another 6cm in the next 9 months(from 172 to 178). So it doesn't look like it messed up with my height. However, it doesn't look like my face has received much of bone development since the start of gymcelling
DO NOT LISTEN TO THE BULLSHIT THESE NIGGAS SAY, THEY DONT WANT THE BEST FOR YOU. THEY WILL MAKE UP PSEUDOSCIENCE HOW BUILDING MUSCLE DOESNT LET HEIGHT GROW WHEN THERES 0 STUDIES

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
just do not go 7 times per week while you are low t (thats what i did) anyways 5'2 to 5'5.8 in a year while going gym

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
yes. because of a simple reason. the building blocks you get from food will be used for muscle repair instead of height
no pro gymcel faggot has any argument as to why gymcelling during puberty would be GOOD