Does gyno come back after surgery?

nwescapee

nwescapee

Iron
Being the unlucky bastard that i am my fucking gyno has gotten so much worse from fin in just around 2 months and half , if i get surgery and the retarded doctor doesnt remove tge entire gland the gyno comes back when i keep taking my fin doesnt it?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Being the unlucky bastard that i am my fucking gyno has gotten so much worse from fin in just around 2 months and half , if i get surgery and the retarded doctor doesnt remove tge entire gland the gyno comes back when i keep taking my fin doesnt it?
why dont you try a serm?

Nope it doesn't. I had my gyno removed in 2019 before I was taking fin. Been on fin for at least 2 years, hopped on dut 8-9 months ago

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and nwescapee
also if you cant tolerate fin a topical antiandrogen could help
Unfortunately not available in my usesless fucking country :lul::lul::lul: even the fin is only 5 mg here i have to fucking cut it to pieces by myself and had to get it myself since all knowing doctor said fin too dangerous :ogre:

If you remove gland completely, it won't come back.

• +1
Reactions: nwescapee and MTMM
Unfortunately not available in my usesless fucking country :lul::lul::lul: even the fin is only 5 mg here i have to fucking cut it to pieces by myself and had to get it myself since all knowing doctor said fin too dangerous :ogre:
>retarded doctor tells you fin is too dangerous
>takes fin and gets gyno

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
No

I heard that rubbing alcohol on your nipples will remove the gyno! Send a video of you doing it

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
Yes bhai i have seen people develop gyno after surgery, one of my older cousing got surgery to join airforce 2 years later his lump appeared again and got removed from the air force

Yes bhai i have seen people develop gyno after surgery, one of my older cousing got surgery to join airforce 2 years later his lump appeared again and got removed from the air force
So its either hair or bitch tits, fuck this life man ill just fucking rope