Does having a physical job looksmax u

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
like one at a warehouse or restaurant does that make u muscular and shit cuz im noticing my fast food job is keeping my gains even tho i dont work out

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
It does keep you slightly more muscular. But it's not a looksmax because unnatural muscularity is not attractive and it ages you more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, slavicpsycho, TheLookInYourEyes and 2 others
Looksmin you.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Of course not. No physical job for your genes

• +1
Reactions: acv700, TheLookInYourEyes and deadstock
Only to fund u with your looksmaxxes or surgeries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
Hardly. I doubt there are hardly any jobs short of being an actual athlete that gives you a full gym session.

The bigger problem is wagecucking in a warehouse or restaurant, statusmins you hard.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Physical job age you faster. Especially if you stay exposed in the sun. Even if you don't, labor always age you faster.
It helps keep the blood circulating which helps you stay young. And if youre not near any windows or out in the sun or if you wear sunscreen youre fine

• +1
It does keep you slightly more muscular. But it's not a looksmax because unnatural muscularity is not attractive and it ages you more.
yea true. working out doesnt age you. but working a mcwageslave job where u do physical shit ages you.

Hardly. I doubt there are hardly any jobs short of being an actual athlete that gives you a full gym session.

The bigger problem is wagecucking in a warehouse or restaurant, statusmins you hard.
bro what other job is there to do when ur only starting college

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It helps keep the blood circulating while doesnt age you. And if youre not near any windows or out in the sun or if you wear sunscreen youre fine
Sunscreen won't block every ray of UV.. best avoid jobs require you to stay near the sun. Restaurant job might not age you but hard labor like construction field or warehouse moving shit around will definitely age you faster.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Debetro and vermillioncorefan
Not much apart from those.... I thought you were older. Tbh, it doesn't matter if you're wagecucking in those jobs and studying at 18-20 everyone knows you're not their forever. Its not gonna statusmin you (yet). In fact will give you a cash halo and determination halo :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vermillioncorefan
Not much apart from those.... I thought you were older. Tbh, it doesn't matter if you're wagecucking in those jobs and studying at 18-20 everyone knows you're not their forever. Its not gonna statusmin you (yet). In fact will give you a cash halo and determination halo :soy:
Yea bro at least im not alone also my life got set back like 2 years cuz i got hit by a car so im only 2nd year college and im 20.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
There are no other jobs. You just gotta do it. Just avoid jobs that you need to be under the sun. If ur in the building it's okay I think. Just wear sunscreen just like the guy above said tbh. Avoid excessive physical labor like construction field.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and vermillioncorefan
Sunscreen won't block every ray of UV.. best avoid jobs require you to stay near the sun. Restaurant job might not age you but hard labor like construction field or warehouse moving shit around will definitely age you faster.
Sunscreens that are spf50+ block 99%+ of uvb rays (rays responsible for sunburn/skin redness) and 94%+ of uva rays (rays responsible for collagen loss) so you shouldnt have to worry about the sun if you use that kind of sunscreen.
Hard labour jobs can be good for boosting testosterone levels but yea they also increase stress hormone levels and probably do more harm than good

Sunscreens that are spf50+ block 99%+ of uvb rays (rays responsible for sunburn/skin redness) and 94%+ of uva rays (rays responsible for collagen loss) so you shouldnt have to worry about the sun if you use that kind of sunscreen.
Hard labour jobs can be good for boosting testosterone levels but yea they also increase stress hormone levels and probably do more harm than good
You gotta wear too much sunscreen to block properly, and no one wears enough

You should definitely wear more to block 99percent
Using more than a teaspoon wont block more rays, you could put a liter of spf50+ sunscreen on your face and youd still only block 94% of uva rays and 99% of uvb rays

• +1
SPF is only a measure of UVB protection. A lot of filters used in US sunscreens are not very good at protecting from UVA. You want it to be broad spectrum. Me personally, I just opt for zinc oxide based sunscreens and forget about it

SPF is only a measure of UVB protection. A lot of filters used in US sunscreens are not very good at protecting from UVA. You want it to be broad spectrum. Me personally, I just opt for zinc oxide based sunscreens and forget about it
In my country Spf50+ means youre guaranteed protection from 94% or more UVA rays and 99% or more UVB rays (if it says broad protection. I guess its different in the US

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TheLookInYourEyes
Also a manual labor job will make you sweat and both decrease the UPF of your clothing and the effectiveness of your sunscreen, so you would need to buy special high UPF clothes and reapply sunscreen regularly. Much better to just get some cushy indoor job imo

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
In my country Spf50+ means youre guaranteed protection from 94% or more UVA rays and 99% or more UVB rays (if it says broad protection. I guess its different in the US
Perhaps the + is what makes it different, I’ve seen the + appended to PA/UVA protection grade ratings for sunscreen in europe and other countries.

Personally reapplying sunscreen while being sweaty af from work is more painful than anything. Just don't do a job that requires you to stay outside at all.

Yes. Carpenter or Electrician are best.

There are no other jobs. You just gotta do it. Just avoid jobs that you need to be under the sun. If ur in the building it's okay I think. Just wear sunscreen just like the guy above said tbh. Avoid excessive physical labor like construction field.
i gotta be by the window but i got a hat + spf 50 moisturizer. i dont notice any burnning

Chad does personal training and looks 27 at 40.

• +1
  • +1