does having the ability to gain fat in your arms a good thing?

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
like more than average

Means ur high t

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Nothing worse than a girl with flabby upper arms. It's a sign she's going to be a landwhale in the next few years:

Download 2

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and koalendo
Men should not have fat arms, you have to be quite high bodyfat to start storing fat in your arms. A typical male fat distribution will be around the mid-lower torso and upper legs. Gaining fat in places like the arms is a bad sign and could indicate poor hormones.

Men should not have fat arms, you have to be quite high bodyfat to start storing fat in your arms. A typical male fat distribution will be around the mid-lower torso and upper legs. Gaining fat in places like the arms is a bad sign and could indicate poor hormones.
makes sense
can you elaborate on "bad sign and could indicate poor hormones"?

like more than average

If you are referring to bingo wings (flabby triceps) its a feminine trait, most likely you inherited trash genes or you are low T.

However for men, people confuse it with muscle, so its a somewhat blessing to have bigger arms.

makes sense
can you elaborate on "bad sign and could indicate poor hormones"?

Fat distribution is affected by hormones. Testosterone inhibits lipolysis (fat burning) in a similar manner to GH (they are syngergistic) and estrogen improves bodyfat levels in women, but conversely high estrogen can cause excess bodyfat in men. People with higher test will generally have lower overall bodyfat, and males will store bodyfat first in areas like the stomach before it goes elsewhere.

Conversion of test to estrogen (aromatization) occurs in fat cells, this is why roiders are encouraged to get lean before they start to minimise estrogenic side effects. If a male is fatter, he will convert more test to estrogen, promoting more fat storage, and there is a feedback loop. We have all seen these situations with boys who go through puberty fat, and end up with fat saggy breast-like chests, fat arms, a lack of body hair and generally a lack of masculinity.

Bodyfat is also mediated strongly by cortisol and insulin. Unfortunately males screwed up with high estrogen and low test will often have high cortisol and insulin also due to poor lifestyle and diet. This is how men end up with fucked up soy-bodies after puberty.

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
If you are referring to bingo wings (flabby triceps) its a feminine trait, most likely you inherited trash genes or you are low T.

However for men, people confuse it with muscle, so its a somewhat blessing to have bigger arms.
my BMI is 25, so I'm nowhere near having "bingo wings (flabby triceps)", I gained weight in the past 1.5 years mainly in my belly but my arms grow to the point that one of my friends thought I've been working out, its nothing crazy or comical looking, it's just that people who are close to me realized that my arms grow more than expected compared to the 10 pounds that i gained.
I also have stretch marks on my biceps area and chest,shoulders.

how? a lot of girls gain fat in their arms
For men it’s different
Gaining fat in hips/stomach/lower body = high e
Gaining fat in upper body = high t (excluding tits)
however men aren’t supposed to be high bf anyways