Does he look Balkan, or White/Western European?

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
Jfl this guy claims that Greeks aren’t Balkan, but his face is Balkan af..
IMG 0606

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
He has white skin but his features aren’t white.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
balkan cuck

ive never seen such a soy face on a balkan man before, those melting eyes :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
balkan cuck

ive never seen such a soy face on a balkan man before, those melting eyes :feelskek:
You don’t get it, he claims to be ‘Western European’ and Mediterranean while Balkans are barbaric and sjit like that typical anti-Slavic arrogance. Greeks are literally Balkan af but he denies it.

Even I look more WE then him
He claims that Greeks are not Balkan, but rather more Mediterranean and ‘Western European’. To be fair he was referring to culture. But I believe culture is determined by geography and genetics as opposed to political bullsit. And well, Greeks look genetically VERY Balkan, not white like westerners.

He claims that Greeks are not Balkan, but rather more Mediterranean and ‘Western European’. To be fair he was referring to culture. But I believe culture is determined by geography and genetics as opposed to political bullsit. And well, Greeks look genetically VERY Balkan, not white like westerners.
Greeks are Indians

Thought in this? @GreekGenes so many Greeks on social media hate being called Balkan jfl. Is this an online thing or do ordinary ppl in Greece have the same insecurity?

Thought in this? @GreekGenes so many Greeks on social media hate being called Balkan jfl. Is this an online thing or do ordinary ppl in Greece have the same insecurity?

i guess people in greece care more about making ends meet at the end of the month than this stuff.

Anyway, the reason some Greeks don't like to be called Balkanite is because they don't want to be lumped in with those "poor" and mostly slavic Balkan countries. (even tho greece itself is poor, but still richer than bulgaria or serbia)

Culturally and linguistically as well as genetically it's true that Greeks are a separate thing, but in terms of actual phenotype we obviously look pretty similar to our neighbours.

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
i guess people in greece care more about making ends meet at the end of the month than this stuff.

Anyway, the reason some Greeks don't like to be called Balkanite is because they don't want to be lumped in with those "poor" and mostly slavic Balkan countries. (even tho greece itself is poor, but still richer than bulgaria or serbia)

Culturally and linguistically as well as genetically it's true that Greeks are a separate thing, but in terms of actual phenotype we obviously look pretty similar to our neighbours.
Maybe culturally Greece isn’t entirely Balkan but it’s certainly not Western European either. I see more commonalities with Balkan Slavs than I do even Spaniards culturally.