Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 6402
He eye mogs me

no because light featured nerdicuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 6402
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, YoungJohnnyDepp, moggingmachine and 1 other person
bro

the light features are what halos him lmao
You think White women in western countries who are bored of white men on some prefer BBC's are thrilled by 'light features' which lower his PSL also

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
You think White women in western countries who are bored of white men on some prefer BBC's are thrilled by 'light features' which lower his PSL also
What?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 4438, moggingmachine and 2 others
imagine saying this to someone who mogs u by 4 psl points
JBW + his cheeks carry his entire face his features aren't all that lmao

If he was bloated + not 6'3'' he'd be below average

Yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
JBW + his cheeks carry his entire face his features aren't all that lmao

If he was bloated + not 6'3'' he'd be below average
jflll lmaooo are u srs
bro this is some next level cope LOL
"if he was bloated" but he's not u absolute coper
also are u talking about @moggingmachine 's sig or him

also sorry bro but no JBW for ur 44kg

jflll lmaooo are u srs
bro this is some next level cope LOL
"if he was bloated" but he's not u absolute coper
also are u talking about @moggingmachine 's sig or him

also sorry bro but no JBW for ur 44kg
What? Now i'm confused. Who is who?

5 psl because 6'3

What? Now i'm confused. Who is who?
true its kinda confusing cause they look the same

still cant believe u were coping that hard wow JFL
"if he was bloated" who even says that

true its kinda confusing cause they look the same

still cant believe u were coping that hard wow JFL
"if he was bloated" who even says that
what

i wasn't coping at all

his features are average as fuck or even below he is literally only carries by lower third hollow cheeks and 6'3''

No

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
what

i wasn't coping at all

his features are average as fuck or even below he is literally only carries by lower third hollow cheeks and 6'3''
thats like someone saying about a supermodel
"hes not even that goodlooking his features are average other than all of his really good features"
JFL
[automerge]1598098737[/automerge]
what

i wasn't coping at all

"hes not even that goodlooking his features are average other than all of his really good features"
JFL

JFL
[automerge]1598098737[/automerge]

JFL
what

except this dude doesn't have ''ALL OF THEM GOOD FEATURES''

he has 1 good one that halos the entire rest of his face

what

except this dude doesn't have ''ALL OF THEM GOOD FEATURES''

he has 1 good one that halos the entire rest of his face
meanwhile u have like 5 bad features and incel tier body

I mog him despite being bald

Everything like my perfect low-set square hairline, compact midface, just about ideal IPD, straight nose, thick lips, wide and tall chin, good zygos and jaw, thick straight eyebrows with a slight arch, and so forth is that what you meant?

Everything like my perfect low-set square hairline, compact midface, just about ideal IPD, straight nose, thick lips, wide and tall chin, good zygos and jaw, thick straight eyebrows with a slight arch, and so forth is that what you meant?
stop it bro ur embarassing yourself
more like ur very disproportionately long philtrum and childishly short nose, gross lip corners that make ur soft tissue look deformed, completely and totally nonexistant cheekbones which make u look like a bloated chipmunk 24/7, completely undimorphic jaw which is nowhere near angular enough, and neither is it tall enough compared to ur philtrum (which u can never fix due to ur philtrum length without making ur chin extremely tall and therefore looking like shit)
u have the face of an 11 year old but you're like 25
its over man, no wonder u had to larp as a 16 year old because u urself realised how childlike ur face is

stop it bro ur embarassing yourself
more like ur very disproportionately long philtrum and childishly short nose, gross lip corners that make ur soft tissue look deformed, completely and totally nonexistant cheekbones which make u look like a bloated chipmunk 24/7, completely undimorphic jaw which is nowhere near angular enough, and neither is it tall enough compared to ur philtrum (which u can never fix due to ur philtrum length without making ur chin extremely tall and therefore looking like shit)
u have the face of an 11 year old but you're like 25
its over man, no wonder u had to larp as a 16 year old because u urself realised how childlike ur face is
Okay. Gonna reply to this by refuting all the points in their respective order.

First off, my philtrum is ideal for the rest of my face. Any shorter or longer would break harmony.

Short nose is good. Don't know what you're on about

Gross lip corners ???

The problem is that i am bloated lol

Completely undimorphic? So you're not seeing that wide chin or jaw corners and zygos ? Whatever. (Once again, any shorter or taller of a chin would look bad)

So i'm not embarassing myself at all lol. More like i'm getting secondhand embarassment from you roflll

First off, my philtrum is ideal for the rest of my face. Any shorter or longer would break harmony.
the level of cope lol
u dont HAVE any harmony, stop it bro
i felt bad after writing that since ur face is so childlike it felt like bullying a little kid, ill stop now for your sake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
He only mogs @RODEBLUR and nobody else

Okay. Gonna reply to this by refuting all the points in their respective order.

Short nose is good. Don't know what you're on about

Gross lip corners ???

The problem is that i am bloated lol

Completely undimorphic? So you're not seeing that wide chin or jaw corners and zygos ? Whatever. (Once again, any shorter or taller of a chin would look bad)

So i'm not embarassing myself at all lol. More like i'm getting secondhand embarassment from you roflll
No bro he is right you look like a grown baby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Polka, Deleted member 6402 and Vidyacoper
the level of cope lol
u dont HAVE any harmony, stop it bro
i felt bad after writing that since ur face is so childlike it felt like bullying a little kid, ill stop now for your sake
''Level of cope''

Son lmao

''i don't have any harmony'' trust me it can get worse lmao and what you suggest WILL make it worse

Also bro rofl at thinking you're a bully for writing some random cringe piece on someone's face on the internet lmao

''Level of cope''

Son lmao

''i don't have any harmony'' trust me it can get worse lmao and what you suggest WILL make it worse

Also bro rofl at thinking you're a bully for writing some random cringe piece on someone's face on the internet lmao
Do a Tinder experiment with your pics and tell us how it goes

Won't make me older lmao

I'm clearly underage
You can put 18 and see, but deep down you know you are subhuman and you will not be able to cope with your poor Tinder results.

You can put 18 and see, but deep down you know you are subhuman and you will not be able to cope with your poor Tinder results.
bro

if i put a pic of a kid and put 18 will that make him 18 or look 18

no

so why should i

he mogs most people shittalking him ITT