Does healthiness equal good looking?

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Fuck Idk what to say I had something in mind hopefully someone understands. Also can I smoke tobacco trough a soda like weed but instead of weed I smoke tobacco

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Fuck Idk what to say I had something in mind hopefully someone understands. Also can I smoke tobacco trough a soda like weed but instead of weed I smoke tobacco
stop being addicted just go cold turkey

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Ihateskob and imthesupremecel
more or less, but many features are indicators of genetic health not necessarily a healthy lifestyle.

youth indicators are mostly lifestyle though.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and imthesupremecel
Yea not always tho, its only through the growth period usually, heres an example, if you grow up with good health and sleep you would end up taller and with more dimorphism due to higher levels of testosterone
Mb forgot about health indicators health is important even after puberty

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
most of the time, if you have decent genetics

• +1
0 correlation btw all the niggas saying yea and shit is source:trust me bro (they have to assume attractiveness has some type of practical use so they dont kys from the brutality)

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and imthesupremecel
Yea not always tho, its only through the growth period usually, heres an example, if you grow up with good health and sleep you would end up taller and with more dimorphism due to higher levels of testosterone
Mb forgot about health indicators health is important even after puberty
thanks. Is getting lean in my teenage years alright or should I wait a bit

thanks. Is getting lean in my teenage years alright or should I wait a bit
It depends like, if youre young you could end up taller, with a bigger dick, more dimorphism ect or the oppisite.if youre gonna go with it make sure to have zero deficiencies and good sleep

• +1
0 correlation btw all the niggas saying yea and shit is source:trust me bro (they have to assume attractiveness has some type of practical use so they dont kys from the brutality)
most attractive features are practical, what's considered good and what's bad wasn't made up by accident.

the reason blockier jaws are preferred is literally because the hinge function of the jaw is impaired from a higher gonial angle which makes their bite force weaker.

wide shoulders aren't an aesthetic preference, humans evolved them specifically for functionality (mainly affects throwing) and no other apes have this feature.

nobody woke up one day and decided 'this feature is good' almost all of it is in correlation with performance.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING, ZAATOP4 and 2 others
most attractive features are practical, what's considered good and what's bad wasn't made up by accident.

the reason blockier jaws are preferred is literally because the hinge function of the jaw is impaired from a higher gonial angle which makes their bite force weaker.

wide shoulders aren't an aesthetic preference, humans evolved them specifically for functionality (mainly affects throwing) and no other apes have this feature.

nobody woke up one day and decided 'this feature is good' almost all of it is in correlation with performance.
Oversimplification, none of the features you mentioned negatively affect performance when they're sub-ideal, if we were only selecting for performance then we would select for performance not for indicators of potential performance.
I'm also not saying they aren't correlated, they use to be, not anymore, now there's 0 correlation between metabolic health and attractiveness, frame is a way better predictor of strength than height but they're bot shit compared to actual strength testing like grip strength, u mentioned gonial angle but bite force doesn't even matter anymore, etc

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, ZAATOP4 and Orc
now there's 0 correlation between metabolic health and attractiveness
fat people literally do not fit any conventional beauty standard because we instinctively know it's negative association with overall health.

same reason yellow/grey skin tones are disliked in the west, in some cultures it's normal but in the west such tones are associated with disease.

, frame is a way better predictor of strength than height but they're bot shit compared to actual strength testing like grip strength, u mentioned gonial angle but bite force doesn't even matter anymore, etc

View attachment 3150305
grip strength is highly correlated with welfare rather than anything else, the poorest countries with the shittiest diets score the worst.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ZAATOP4 and NZb6Air
fat people literally do not fit any conventional beauty standard because we instinctively know it's negative association with overall health.

same reason yellow/grey skin tones are disliked in the west, in some cultures it's normal but in the west such tones are associated with disease.

grip strength is high correlated with welfare rather than anything else, the poorest countries with the shittiest diets score the worst.
Yes but this doesn't contradict my view.

Fat people are ugly yes and most non-fat healthy BMI are still ugly regardless, same for having a healthy skin tone etc
You can be the healthiest man on the planet and still be unattractive is my point which would contradict yours

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
Yes but this doesn't contradict my view.

Fat people are ugly yes and most non-fat healthy BMI are still ugly regardless, same for having a healthy skin tone etc
You can be the healthiest man on the planet and still be unattractive is my point which would contradict yours
how can u type and read when u got lefort 3 like 2 days ago, shouldn’t u be arching in pain

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and NZb6Air
how can u type and read when u got lefort 3 like 2 days ago, shouldn’t u be arching in pain
wasn't me, it was @sportsmogger 's friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZAATOP4, sportsmogger and imthesupremecel
why not implants, much less costly and much more safe
Lefort is safe and better results, also gonna put implants too during the lefort nigga, implants on their own can only go so far

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
Health = looks

The better your environment and lifestyle, the better you’ll look. It is that simple.