Does height increase after 18?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Title.
Im coping hard cause im not 6'0 and I just turned 18 is it legit to grow after 18? If so how much.

probably not, if you're above 5'8 you shouldnt worry about ur height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Soulrack, Dog face and 2 others
For some it does and for others it doesn’t. For most it doesn’t, however.
probably not, if you're above 5'8 you shouldnt worry about ur height
Cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Depends on when you started puberty. Late bloomers frequently grow taller after 18.

gigacope
above 5'8 face matters more
This is cope. If you’re 5’8 you’re below average in height in essentially all western countries.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5634 and PubertyMaxxer
5'11+ is the optimal height
but my point was that at 5'9 and above you can lift fraud easily to atleast 5'11
and at that point face matters way more anyway than it would for someone shorter

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Depends on when you started puberty. Late bloomers frequently grow taller after 18.
Dude idk man I had some serious fucking health issues when I was 13 and I think that mightve fucked me up
I only really started growing 14-15ish and seem to have halted or slowed down.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
This is cope. If you’re 5’8 you’re below average in height in essentially all western countries.
i said ABOVE as in 5'9 (Average height) or above

No, most males stop growing at 15

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3043 and DutchPrettyBoy
ahh, Though you said your coping SINCE your 6ft at 18 :feelsbadman:
Exactly its fucking horrible I need 4cm lifts to fraud to 6'0 and because im gymceled the bulk makes me look shorter cos im not a lanklet.

Dude idk man I had some serious fucking health issues when I was 13 and I think that mightve fucked me up
I only really started growing 14-15ish and seem to have halted or slowed down.
I did the same bro, i was a underweight gamer. no sports.
When did your voice start to change? This happends for most a year after puberty.

No, most males stop growing at 15
NO FUCKING WAY :feelsohgod:
When did your voice start to change? This happends for most a year after puberty.
NO FUCKING WAY :feelsohgod:

Mine wasnt unhealthy life style lol it was deadass I was heavily medicated for serious shit that oughta have fucked me off tbh. I started getting heavy into sports (running) at 14 and weightlifting + running at 15

i said ABOVE as in 5'9 (Average height) or above
5’9 is still a bad height and one should absolutely worry about the negative side effects of their short statute If they’re that short. In west & north european countries you’d still be below average in height as well.

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull and Vidyacoper
179 is enough if your face is good
Fuck I really hope so. Whenever I get heightmogged it induces feelings of rope. It didnt happen that often in HS but in college fuck this.

Fuck I really hope so. Whenever I get heightmogged it induces feelings of rope. It didnt happen that often in HS but in college fuck this.
I honestly don't feel bad getting heightmogged (worse musclesmogged) cause most of the time i'm better looking and more successful

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
what's your parents height?

Last edited:
Title.
Im coping hard cause im not 6'0 and I just turned 18 is it legit to grow after 18? If so how much.

Most people have stopped growing by then or the growth is not noticeable. I grew just over 1 inch after 18 because I was a late bloomer though...

No,maybe you can get half a inch of placebo and thats all

and currently you are 173 at 15, right? still have time to heightmaxx, lucky
yes 173.5 at amost 16. i hope i hit 180+. predicted height is 180-183

should be taller considering your dad's height
yes even he says the 180cm is bs. his parents are both around 173 though. my moms dad is a 196 cm giant and her mom 168
it actually wont make fucking sense if i would be shorter than 180.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Height is irrelevant if you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Manletism is like a disease but having a chad face only makes you a carrier. An incel face + manlet height = experiencing the most severe symptoms...

I am 18 too at 5'9. The things I would give to be 6.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel