Does Height Matter all that much?

J

jay2z

Iron
I see a lot of people saying height matter more than looks but than I see people say looks matter more so I'm pretty confused I mean my friend is like 5,5 with a 10/10 face card and pulls a lot and I have 6 foot and above friends who barely have any game so in my opinion I think looks matter more what do y'all think, I'm currently 5,10 so am I cooked or do people just normalize being 5,11 and under being short way further then it has to be?

• +1
Reactions: mathis, watah, Alexios and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: watah and Outerz14
I see a lot of people saying height matter more than looks but than I see people say looks matter more so I'm pretty confused I mean my friend is like 5,5 with a 10/10 face card and pulls a lot and I have 6 foot and above friends who barely have any game so in my opinion I think looks matter more what do y'all think, I'm currently 5,10 so am I cooked or do people just normalize being 5,11 and under being short way further then it has to be?
It does matter bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
5"11 is good just fraud with lifts and air force 1 high to 6"1.5

• +1
Reactions: watah, lifeless and jay2z
Thanks lol I was tryna find out rather height or looks matter more finally got my answer
both of them does but for height 5"11 barefoot is good if its not barefoot wear lifts
If its barefoot Air force 1 new model (it adds 1.7 inches) And 1 inch lift you will go to 6"1.5-6"2 ish

Barely matters as long as you're about average. Only ugly nigga cope with height

Tbh its just a multiplier, but then again being 5'5 and under can be a death sentence.

Being a 6'4 ogre is way worse than being a 5'7 HTN. But then again that 5'7 HTN would slay alot more if he was 6'0.

also literally everyone lies about their height so you can probably get away with larping 1 or 2 inches + you can get lifts.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
As long as you're average height it won't matter at all, be it positively or negatively, like the 5ft9-6ft1 range, above that it's a plus. Below that you need some Tom Cruise tier face to save you

Don't know why social media portray it as this necessary standard, irl I've seen short guys pull and tall guys get ghosted

I'm a little over 5'11, and sometimes fraud to 6'2. And I've just noticed guys being more insecure around me. Women give about the same attention.

The way I see it, if your over 5'10 your good. Obv the taller the better, but most girls won't care if your 5'10 and good looking

Taller the better up to 6'5 (assuming you have good frame and don't look like a lanklet) but as long as you're not noticeably below average it won't hurt you much assuming you have a good face, it does matter for male gaze/respect though. I would say height is generally more of a multiplier of your attractiveness than an inherent attractive trait, there is a portion of women with a height fetish who place a greater emphasis on it though.

Last edited:
No you just have to learn to manipulate her psyche

So of course height matters a lot. But recently I came to the conclusion that height is ALMOST cope.
I have seen with my own eyes that foids are ready to date manlets WHO ARE EVEN SHORTER THAN THEY ARE just for their face

6'2 mtn > 5'6 chadlite but 5'10 chadlite > 6'2 mtn, height and face all that really matters. If your mtn but 6ft+ you should be fine