Does height matter THIS MUCH or is it kind of a meme?

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Bronze
I hear so many people on here say shit like “girls won’t truly love you unless you’re 6”3+” or girls on the internet saying they need a guy that’s 6”ft. Is all of this actually true? Does it depend on the country.

I see so many people get thirsted over like Vinnie Hacker, Timothee chalamet, Ian Somelhader, Zack Effron get thirsted over even though they aren’t six foot. Can you be HTN facially under six foot and still have girls truly love you? I’m genuinely wondering if height is kind of a meme or not in a way. Is it actually THAT over if you are below 6”ft. And if so, what can you do if you’re below 6ft”

Attachments

• Untitled156_20241003163229.png
    Untitled156_20241003163229.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 0
after 6'3 the reward diminishes but looks>height duh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, FUE Mogger, WanderingBurro and 2 others
I hear so many people on here say shit like “girls won’t truly love you unless you’re 6”3+” or girls on the internet saying they need a guy that’s 6”ft. Is all of this actually true? Does it depend on the country.

I see so many people get thirsted over like Vinnie Hacker, Timothee chalamet, Ian Somelhader, Zack Effron get thirsted over even though they aren’t six foot. Can you be HTN facially under six foot and still have girls truly love you? I’m genuinely wondering if height is kind of a meme or not in a way. Is it actually THAT over if you are below 6”ft. And if so, what can you do if you’re below 6ft”
u fag on some dumb ass water questions streak

• +1
Reactions: rooman

Either be 6’7 or have a good face. 6’0-6’4 isnt gonna save a bad face

• +1
Reactions: rooman
height doesnt matter at all no girls cares about it

• JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, piec, rooman and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, Just a Mogger, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 1 other person
Just a meme from online dating, which only represents 20% of women just looking for handsome tall guys. Below 170cm is where you'll start struggling with dating exponentially every cm you're shorter.

MoggedByTwink

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, Just a Mogger, Tenshi and 1 other person
A htn at 165 will be a short guy that no one looks at
A htn at 175 will be that cute guy
A htn at 185 will be perceived as chad

Frame + muscle also determines how dominant he is and how submissive foids will be.

If you're 185 but look like oofy doofy low mtn and don't have frame or muscle, girls won't see you in a sexual way nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Tenshi, rooman and 2 others

mostly just a meme yes you will find couple girls who care a lot about height but most of the time girls in the real world dont really give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
I don’t get this. First guy doesn’t have good hair or a good face. I doubt it’s the height
Obviously face > height. A tall untrained lanklet with a high harmonious face will always pull more women than a gymaxxed turbo manlet with an average face.

• +1
No girl ever wants a guy under 6 foot

Everyone you mention is an internet persona and they don’t see their height

Irl no one would care about some manletic vinnie hacker
It’s just instagram

• Hmm...
I never see manlets irl that happen to be in a relationship who are the dominant one

I might be the only one, besides some arab wife beaters out there too.

• +1
No girl ever wants a guy under 6 foot

Everyone you mention is an internet persona and they don’t see their height

Irl no one would care about some manletic vinnie hacker
It’s just instagram
This kinda sounds like cope

I never see manlets irl that happen to be in a relationship who are the dominant one

I might be the only one, besides some arab wife beaters out there too.
Depends what you consider Manlet. I tend to see 5”9+ tends to do okay with 6”ft+ being ideal

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
It's best to ignore 80% of what you read on here. The good tidbits are there, but none of the dudes moaning about how if they weren't 5 10 they would get sooo many girls and how unfair it is. Don't listen to people like that, they are mostly projecting

whats ur thoughts on how women would perceive 175 borderline chadlite? Still that cute guy?
A htn at 165 will be a short guy that no one looks at
A htn at 175 will be that cute guy
A htn at 185 will be perceived as chad

Frame + muscle also determines how dominant he is and how submissive foids will be.

If you're 185 but look like oofy doofy low mtn and don't have frame or muscle, girls won't see you in a sexual way nonetheless.

height is only that important for normies.

If you're a 6'7 subhuman, you're still an incel.
If you're a 5'7 chadlite, you're still a slayer.

meanwhile, a 5'7 MTN is an incel while a 6'7 MTN is a slayer.

LTN: 6'2 minimum
MTN: 6'0 minimum
HTN: 5'10 minimum

• Hmm...
whats ur thoughts on how women would perceive 175 borderline chadlite? Still that cute guy?
If chadlite then probably chad. Taller girls (up to 180) might conceive but most won't

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

height only matters this much if u dont have a HTN<= face. All the ppl u listed have top tier faces, so height matters a lot less for those dudes. The closer you are to normie/ltn face, the more height matters ive found, and being truthful, in general height matters quite a lot.

If chadlite then probably chad. Taller girls (up to 180) might conceive but most won't
I’m guessing u meant to say taller girls would say no but girls shorter then the lite would be down still. Good analysis.