D

Deleted member 24712

Kraken
since they have to compensate for their genetic inferiority somehow

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and norwegianfreak
Animation Typography GIF

No. It attracts everyone.
Shorter girls just look for a bigger height difference.
Some of it is compensating. But mostly it's because 5 foot 8 isn't desirable in relation to other males. That's why 4 foot 11 foid will go for a 6 foot guy.

It's status, protection, power.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
No. It attracts everyone.
Shorter girls just look for a bigger height difference.
Some of it is compensating. But mostly it's because 5 foot 8 isn't desirable in relation to other males. That's why 4 foot 11 foid will go for a 6 foot guy.

It's status, protection, power.
the title was somewhat misleading

what i mean is ogre tier height (6’5+) where the proportions start going wack

at that point it slowly becomes more of a low status thing as its associated with stuff like acromegaly etc,

it does have the protection and power aspect as u have stated, but this is a site where looks are believed to be king and proportions at a height like 5’10 up to 6’2 are usually more aesthetic, yet i see femlets go for nba player heights

the title was somewhat misleading

what i mean is ogre tier height (6’5+) where the proportions start going wack

at that point it slowly becomes more of a low status thing as its associated with stuff like acromegaly etc,

it does have the protection and power aspect as u have stated, but this is a site where looks are believed to be king and proportions at a height like 5’10 up to 6’2 are usually more aesthetic, yet i see femlets go for nba player heights
I guess Zoomer generations started going for as tall as possible.
When modern girls hear 6 foot 5 they get wet because they imagine the 1 in a billion guy with insane frame and Gandy tier face. They don't/can't know how many deformed tall people are there.

There is a compensation factor in there, for sure. Also fetishes on that big of a height difference.

Iwish I was born 40 years ago. Dating was so much easier.

My mom was a legit stacy when young and she married my dad who is 5 foot 9.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, horizontallytall, TeenAscender and 2 others
They all care about it. I met a 6'2" girl (post op tranny I believe) and she needed a boyfriend who was even taller than her. She specifically stated how he was "perfect for her" for that very reason. So arguably, it's more important the taller the woman is. 5'11" is even tall for a little dwarf woman.

I guess Zoomer generations started going for as tall as possible.
When modern girls hear 6 foot 5 they get wet because they imagine the 1 in a billion guy with insane frame and Gandy tier face. They don't/can't know how many deformed tall people are there.

There is a compensation factor in there, for sure. Also fetishes on that big of a height difference.

Iwish I was born 40 years ago. Dating was so much easier.

My mom was a legit stacy when young and she married my dad who is 5 foot 9.
its not modern girls, its generally JUST the femlets

ive noticed girls that are average height (5’7 - 5’10) are usually with guys same height or few inches taller, tops. they go for face and body aesthetics

whilst femlets (5’7 below) allow the face to be ugly as long as they are tall AF

fetishes are a thing but i refuse to believe every short girl has one on tall guys

• +1
Reactions: Manana
They all care about it. I met a 6'2" girl (post op tranny I believe) and she needed a boyfriend who was even taller than her. She specifically stated how he was "perfect for her" for that very reason. So arguably, it's more important the taller the woman is. 5'11" is even tall for a little dwarf woman.
yea that as well, if the girl is rlly tall she wants to feel small and feminine like every woman does so she quite literally has to go for an ogre, but that does not explain the femlets

every average guy will make her feel feminine so according to the BP she should go for face, yet they go for height

nevermind i just realised u said it was a tranny, doesnt it mean its a biological guy? that literally means fucking nothing here then lol what 😂

its not modern girls, its generally JUST the femlets

ive noticed girls that are average height (5’7 - 5’10) are usually with guys same height or few inches taller, tops. they go for face and body aesthetics

whilst femlets (5’7 below) allow the face to be ugly as long as they are tall AF

fetishes are a thing but i refuse to believe every short girl has one on tall guys
You bring up interesting points.

I will look out for that from now on. Maybe you are right.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 24712
face + height.

yea that as well, if the girl is rlly tall she wants to feel small and feminine like every woman does so she quite literally has to go for an ogre, but that does not explain the femlets

every average guy will make her feel feminine so according to the BP she should go for face, yet they go for height
Extreme height difference is hot and they know that they can get the most bang for their buck that way, whereas an average sized woman wouldn't have enough leverage to really make the height difference matter. They would need a 6'10 male to get the same difference and there just aren't many guys like that.

Goblinas are more inclined to simp for height since they want to feel more feminine, they’re the ones demanding NBA tier height even tho they’re the size of garden gnomes

Height won’t make up for an ugly face tho if you’re legit subhuman lol, it may help you to pull your looksmatch but more often than not you’re not gonna get an actual gl gf

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Extreme height difference is hot and they know that they can get the most bang for their buck that way, whereas an average sized woman wouldn't have enough leverage to really make the height difference matter. They would need a 6'10 male to get the same difference and there just aren't many guys like that.
most bang for their buck would be a tall handsome guy not an extremely tall ugly guy yet they usually go for the 2nd option

arent women very visual as well? so surely an ugly face wouldnt rlly satisfy then yet for some reason they do not care

• +1
Reactions: Manana
5'10 HTN will outperform 6'2 LTN

nevermind i just realised u said it was a tranny, doesnt it mean its a biological guy? that literally means fucking nothing here then lol what 😂
They're basically the same as females emotionally, cognitively, spiritually. Are you offended because a trans has a bigger dick and heightmogs you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Yes and im gonna break my legs just to be 6'8

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24712
They're basically the same as females emotionally, cognitively, spiritually. Are you offended because a trans has a bigger dick and heightmogs you?
i dickmog and heightmog this tranny to oblivion

yet “she” happinessmogs me into oblivion, yikes

most bang for their buck would be a tall handsome guy not an extremely tall ugly guy yet they usually go for the 2nd option

arent women very visual as well? so surely an ugly face wouldnt rlly satisfy then yet for some reason they do not care
You are too dumb. I tried to explain to you that the extreme height difference present in relationships between the very short and the very tall are sexually dimorphic and appeal to their primal sense of lust. Hence why lil midget women prefer to get what they can have, that is extreme height differences. A tall/medium height woman couldn't get that even if she went for the tallest guy in town. Do you understand now?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You are too dumb. I tried to explain to you that the extreme height difference present in relationships between the very short and the very tall are sexually dimorphic and appeal to their primal sense of lust. Hence why lil midget women prefer to get what they can have, that is extreme height differences. A tall/medium height woman couldn't get that even if she went for the tallest guy in town. Do you understand now?
Tbh you just gotta be taller than her, like if you're a 5'11 chad and she's 5'8 she will probably go for you instead of a 6'3 mtn (not in all cases because women are whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24712
i think ur the retard here.
when i say ogre height i mean the average ogre height guy who usually has a cuckish frame since 99% of the time their height growth is unnatural

the 1% outlier is not spoken of since it does not apply to a femlet as she will likely never have such a guy, which leaves her with 2 options,
tall guy, good face, good frame, all dimorphic features OR extremely tall guy, mid or ugly face, cuck frame.

YET THEY PICK THE 2nd one with only ONE DIMORPHIC FEATURE (height)
????

Tbh you just gotta be taller than her, like if you're a 5'11 chad and she's 5'8 she will probably go for you instead of a 6'3 mtn (not in all cases because women are whores
5’8 isnt femlet so it goes like ive stated earlier

i think ur the retard here.
when i say ogre height i mean the average ogre height guy who usually has a cuckish frame since 99% of the time their height growth is unnatural

the 1% outlier is not spoken of since it does not apply to a femlet as she will likely never have such a guy, which leaves her with 2 options,
tall guy, good face, good frame, all dimorphic features OR extremely tall guy, mid or ugly face, cuck frame.

YET THEY PICK THE 2nd one with only ONE DIMORPHIC FEATURE (height)
????
I don't care to lecture someone with such a low IQ and unwillingness to learn + your post to rep ratio is negative.

I don't care to lecture someone with such a low IQ and unwillingness to learn + your post to rep ratio is negative.
ur missing the entire point of my post yet im the one with a low iq

also my pos to rep ratio is negative is bcs of trannies like u who only follow the crowd, dont change urself tho

u will be useful one day

Dnr

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124