Does heightmaxxing fuck face aesthetics?

O

omarveleks

Iron
I read in alot of places that HGH will fuck my nose n shit. Is this true? If so, how else do I heightmax? I’m 5’8.5-5’9 at 15 and 4 months.

Help n ur copes will become true

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
just live life healthily and avoid places like this. The only "heightmaxxing" is your genes, and what your final height is based off of those genetic traits +diet and enviroment. HGH in theory, should work if pre-pubertal, but there's no proof or any evidence it even works since hgh is used on those who are hgh-deficient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91652, FreakShowCel and SoundnVision
just live life healthily and avoid places like this. The only "heightmaxxing" is your genes, and what your final height is based off of those genetic traits +diet and enviroment. HGH in theory, should work if pre-pubertal, but there's no proof or any evidence it even works since hgh is used on those who are hgh-deficient.
W in the chat for u mature ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
You will develop a horse face.

listen to the first response, your nose will grow and/or the hgh will go to your muscles. cope with your height

listen to the first response, your nose will grow and/or the hgh will go to your muscles. cope with your height
Yeah his height is average in 90% of countries.

I read in alot of places that HGH will fuck my nose n shit. Is this true? If so, how else do I heightmax? I’m 5’8.5-5’9 at 15 and 4 months.

Help n ur copes will become true
we are literally the exact same height and age jfl

ur chillin thats what height i was at that age and im 5'11 now