Does HGH thicken bones/strengthen them?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
Any steriodmaxxers?

Yes, but you don’t eat anything. so no.

It increases bone proliferation & remodelling at high dosages. You might also die from cardiovascular complications tho

It increases bone proliferation & remodelling at high dosages. You might also die from cardiovascular complications tho
I’m roping anyways

Yeah, I didn’t exercise at all during puberty now I got small bones. Inject IGF-1 asap

Yeah, I didn’t exercise at all during puberty now I got small bones. Inject IGF-1 asap
Is it too late for me? I’m 15 and I’ve starved myself my entire life

You mentioned you’re 15. Your entire body is still developing I wouldn’t bother with hgh rn unless u got your stacks up & can afford it. Assuming average genetics you can still end up in the 95th percentile as far as frame if u work out naturally for 5+ years.

Penis won’t change with hgh but it might with hcG so you can look into that. Only after 20 tho cause you’ll fuck up your hormonal profile & might end up balding at 18 lol

Skull is a meme. Minimal correlation with attractiveness & social assertion unless you’re an outlier with a 12 year old girls noggin

You mentioned you’re 15. Your entire body is still developing I wouldn’t bother with hgh rn unless u got your stacks up & can afford it. Assuming average genetics you can still end up in the 95th percentile as far as frame if u work out naturally for 5+ years.

Penis won’t change with hgh but it might with hcG so you can look into that. Only after 20 tho cause you’ll fuck up your hormonal profile & might end up balding at 18 lol

Skull is a meme. Minimal correlation with attractiveness & social assertion unless you’re an outlier with a 12 year old girls noggin
I definitely have below average genetics