Does hydrocortisone work for nose slimming

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

angel of def
Title. Are the results permanent and at what strength does it help

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
I didn't notice any results.

it's 7 day then get off, don't use it regularly because your skin can get addicted to it and it can fuck up your entire endocrine system.

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer

it's 7 day then get off, don't use it regularly because your skin can get addicted to it and it can fuck up your entire endocrine system.
none of those copes work only rhino

Are there any other methods in which i can slim my nose non surgically. Also is lipolab worth it or is it too risky and difficult to do successfully

Are there any other methods in which i can slim my nose non surgically. Also is lipolab worth it or is it too risky and difficult to do successfully
i have heard good stories from lemonbottle/lipolab on the nose, i was planning on buying some

I will get rhino after i finish school and go to uni. Two more years of being a nosecel though
same man my mouth isnt actually that narrow its average but my balbous nose makes it look worst if i had a giga slim nose my mouth would be good

• +1
even if they work the results are very small most likely

• +1
same man my mouth isnt actually that narrow its average but my balbous nose makes it look worst if i had a giga slim nose my mouth would be good
My problem isnt rly the overall width of my nose its more like the tip not being the same width as the nose bridge

My problem isnt rly the overall width of my nose its more like the tip not being the same width as the nose bridge
my alar is bad and when i smile my nose is giga huge i think thats what causes it my smile is giga shit narrow palate too

I’ve been using it a bit, it’s lost Likely a cope. It doesn’t change much. gonna research stronger creams and see if those work. Don’t want a bad rebound effect though.

• +1