Does implants feel different on touch??

12PSLsubhuman

12PSLsubhuman

Zephir
Let's say u somehow ascended with implans and bagged an ltr. Will she feel different when touching my face

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Maybe in the gonions bc usually masseters are soft, while if u got implants there it’s gonna be hard. But unless she knows anatomy, she won’t notice

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 24444
Maybe in the gonions bc usually masseters are soft, while if u got implants there it’s gonna be hard. But unless she knows anatomy, she won’t notice
What about the infras?? Also I didn't mean anatomical difference. Does bone and PEEK feel different

No she won’t be able to know by feeling but I don’t think you should go far out of your way about it she will find out eventually. Being born Chad isn’t an option anymore - accept the implant.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Swole bravo, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
No she won’t be able to know by feeling but I don’t think you should go far out of your way about it she will find out eventually. Being born Chad isn’t an option anymore - accept the implant.
How will she find out?? Isn't PEEK radiolucent

How will she find out?? Isn't PEEK radiolucent
Screws . Maybe you get dental scans or something. I think the obsession with hiding plastic surgery from gf is really narcy and unhealthy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo and NegativeNorwood
Screws . Maybe you get dental scans or something. I think the obsession with hiding plastic surgery from gf is really narcy and unhealthy.
Even if I get one I will probably not show her, and if I did I would probably tell her I got into an accident or something. Also this forum is filled with narcies including myself anyway

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Even if I get one I will probably not show her, and if I did I would probably tell her I got into an accident or something. Also this forum is filled with narcies including myself anyway
just say it was for some other reason lol yea