Does improving your maxilla fix a droopy tipped nose?

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Incoming
In theory it should but you will probably still need a rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
i would say no because when people get bimax their nose gets wider i.e. the tip has a force going backwards which makes the nose wider and the nose droopier (if you dont have good underlying nose structure i.e. columella)

Droopy tip is caused by weak cartilage not bones
So no

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
The lower maxilla is connected to the vomer bone, pushing that forward would probably also push the cartilage up and forward.
b12fe4dcc40b733905e36f8872147070.jpg

Yes it most likely will thats why surgeons invented alair cinch amongst other reasons to minimize nose movement in lefort 1 etc

depends on the person, ccw rotation and more projection will turn your nose up and push it froward but this will likely not be enough, if your nose is dropping then there is other problems so a rhino will be required after

The lower maxilla is connected to the vomer bone, pushing that forward would probably also push the cartilage up and forward.
b12fe4dcc40b733905e36f8872147070.jpg
My nose it straight on the bony part but at the tip it droops down which screws up my side profile. When I improve the maxilla I am wondering how my new nose will look. Will I still have some droopy-ness or will it be 100% straight? I don't know. Can you give me some pictures of people who did this?