Does Infra Orbital Rim Implants WITH Saddle push the outter canthus up into a more neutral position if you have NCT from buddah ageing?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Bud buds have always had terrible under-eye areas/support and so it is without surprise that one of my eyes drooped downwards and gave way, leaving me with the dreaded NCT. It hurts my street cred and makes me seem like a dumbo, esp when you factor additionally in my IP cringe-worthy D

3029175 beaefc5653b9d1447613522298e81ffb

Logical common sense suggests it will push the eyes up into a neutral position. Is this stupid thinking even when done with saddle?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 21381, Moggie and 2 others
Bud buds have always had terrible under-eye areas/support and so it isn't without surprise that one of my eyes drooped downwards and gave way, leaving me with the dreaded NCT. It hurts my street cred and makes me seem like a dumbo, esp when you factor additionally in my IP cringe-worthy D

View attachment 1826364

Logical common sense suggests it will push the eyes up into a neutral position. Is this stupid thinking even when done with saddle?
Would have a minor impact tbh. I am considering infra saddles because I have a far greater deficiency in my lower rims. From what I remember, you don't have significiant NOV or scleral show.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Bud buds have always had terrible under-eye areas/support and so it isn't without surprise that one of my eyes drooped downwards and gave way, leaving me with the dreaded NCT. It hurts my street cred and makes me seem like a dumbo, esp when you factor additionally in my IP cringe-worthy D

View attachment 1826364

And to answer your question, the saddle does push the lower eyelids upwards.

• +1
Would have a minor impact tbh. I am considering infra saddles because I have a far greater deficiency in my lower rims. From what I remember, you don't have significiant NOV or scleral show.

But I do have one eye that failos my eye-area. So what do I do about it? Any solutions?

Why not just get canthoplasty along w infra implants?

But I do have one eye that failos my eye-area. So what do I do about it? Any solutions?
I honestly don't. You could get cantho. I think what they will do is reposition the lateral canthus and that fixes the NCT. But the net impact IRL would be negligible. It is not a worthwhile surgery in your case.

For your IPD, you could get OBO, but that is of course impractical.

Honestly, just wear realistic looking contacts or something. Way more practical and might help change how you are perceived though you have to figure out a way to fraud without being called out on it.

Lol. That was what he was asking about. Btw it would be better if the soft tissue isn't directly manipulated. That leads to more uncanny results.

make more curry mog battles

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
And to answer your question, the saddle does push the lower eyelids upwards.
This, it won’t change the actual canthal tilt in any way.

No surgery for your age

Lol. That was what he was asking about. Btw it would be better if the soft tissue isn't directly manipulated. That leads to more uncanny results.
He didn't mention canthoplasty

This, it won’t change the actual canthal tilt in any way.
Isn't NCT caused by the orbital bones sometimes? I don't think severe NCT is even fixable. OP has minor NCT so cantho could help somewhat.

Actually, I don't think the infra saddle would technically fix the NCT but tighter lower lids could make the NCT less apparent. @VicMackey made a thread where he made a dude's lower eyelids tighter and his NCT became less noticeable.

• +1
tilt looks neutral to me

Isn't NCT caused by the orbital bones sometimes? I don't think severe NCT is even fixable. OP has minor NCT so cantho could help somewhat.
Yeah pretty much, I don’t even think OP has actual NCT anyway.

Because I hear it is far too risky to do shit to the ACTUAL eye-area as often the results can come out uncanny.

Case in point: TitBot.

They don't look terrible on him but you CAN tell he has had shit done. The best surgery is when you can't tell someone has had anything done.

wait you are unbanned :feelsmega:

Mtv Omg GIF

Yeah pretty much, I don’t even think OP has actual NCT anyway.

I dunno what optical illusion you're falling for, but this is pretty clear as day my wigga

3034080 3029175 beaefc5653b9d1447613522298e81ffb

Actually, I don't think the infra saddle would technically fix the NCT but tighter lower lids could make the NCT less apparent. @VicMackey made a thread where he made a dude's lower eyelids tighter and his NCT became less noticeable.

Yes and I believe that most people who develop NCT as they age do so due to the lower eyelids loosening correct?

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
Because I hear it is far too risky to do shit to the ACTUAL eye-area as often the results can come out uncanny.

They don't look terrible on him but you CAN tell he has had shit done. The best surgery is when you can't tell someone has had anything done.
Was it overdone?
How many degrees was the lateral canthus repositioned/lifted?
Can u provide pics
This result doesn't look too uncanny to me tbh
3017500 1659795221890

• Woah

You should ask for titbot's latest pics. While he does look a bit uncanny, his eye area improved massively from before. His appeal hasn't increased that much though. That is because he is hardcapped by indian pheno and height.

Was it overdone?
Can u provide pics
This result doesn't look too uncanny to me tbh View attachment 1826405
Titbot's first surgery was a disaster. Looked like a lab experiment gone wrong.

After a few more surgeries, his eye area is well above average while it was below average to average at best before.

If titbot was white and 6 ft, he'd be one of those people on this forum who ascended to chadlite+.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Was it overdone?
Can u provide pics

Fuck me that is an insane outcome. Is that some bhenchod from Reddit? Hook me with his contact.

Nah TitBot had orbital decompression and then a bunch of other stuff. Gosh knows now. I can't even remember, but I do know he had orbital decompression and it went south for him. He then had to spend more of his parents' inheritance he got from them dying in a plane crash on fixing the issue. Still looks uncanny af but yeah

• +1
Was it overdone?
Can u provide pics
Oh yeah. This is one of the best eye surgery results I have ever seen. His other cases are hit and miss. Some looked worse, some looked the same and a few looked a bit better.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
  • +1
Bro I just want to say that I missed you and I love you my curry brother keep it going gigachadpreet

• JFL
Fuck me that is an insane outcome. Is that some bhenchod from Reddit? Hook me with his contact.

Nah TitBot had orbital decompression and then a bunch of other stuff. Gosh knows now. I can't even remember, but I do know he had orbital decompression and it went south for him. He then had to spend more of his parents' inheritance he got from them dying in a plane crash on fixing the issue. Still looks uncanny af but yeah
Dayum what a story :fuk:
Would make for a good villain backstory fr
Anyway I got the pic from google
Images   2022 08 18T030155904

:fuk:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Moggie

You can't use this to represent the average eye surgery outcome. This is an exceptional result.

• +1
Did you get LL?

• +1
You can't use this to represent the average eye surgery outcome. This is an exceptional result.
Perhaps the results varies by the level of planning, IQ, knowledge and cooperation of the patient.
I can't see why anyone would get botched if they planned everything very precisely and didnt leave everything to the hands of the surgeon.
Plus if they opted for a highly acknowledged world class surgeon to do the work. :feelsthink:

• +1
Perhaps the results varies by the level of planning, IQ, knowledge and cooperation of the patient.
I can't see why anyone would get botched if they planned everything very precisely and didnt leave everything to the hands of the surgeon.
Plus if they opted for a highly acknowledged world class surgeon to do the work. :feelsthink:

Suggest me one bruv

Oh god. This is cope.

The thing is there is always a risk with any surgery regardless of the skill of the surgeon and how well you planned it. You will see plenty of cases on here where the dude got botched even though he seemingly did everything correctly. I am not saying one surgery will turn you into a Frankenstein. Rather, that it is a gamble. You can't be guaranteed to improve.

This depends on the surgery though. Some are less risky than others.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and fruitgunpop
Bud buds have always had terrible under-eye areas/support and so it is without surprise that one of my eyes drooped downwards and gave way, leaving me with the dreaded NCT. It hurts my street cred and makes me seem like a dumbo, esp when you factor additionally in my IP cringe-worthy D

View attachment 1826364

nigga just get cantho with dr alban his results MOG

Oh god. This is cope.

The thing is there is always a risk with any surgery regardless of the skill of the surgeon and how well you planned it. You will see plenty of cases on here where the dude got botched even though he seemingly did everything correctly. I am not saying one surgery will turn you into a Frankenstein. Rather, that it is a gamble. You can't be guaranteed to improve.
This depends on the surgery though. Some are less risky than others.
Brutal. Someone mentioned here that it would be optimal to have money double the amount of the total price of the surgery in case things go wrong and u need revision. Especially if the surgery has higher percentage of unsatisfactory results. :feelscry:

nigga just get cantho with dr alban his results MOG

So you're saying cantho + infra orbital rim implants with mr alban? Can you link me his insta or whatever it is pls bruv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Bro no surgery for ur age bro

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back