Does inhibiting dht affects height growth?

Theonewhowillascend

Theonewhowillascend

Bronze
Title^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5522
No idea man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes to inhibit dht with Finasterid let’s your estrogen raise about 15% and estrogen is what closes your growthplates but either way don’t start before 20 bcuz of dickgrowth is also inhibited when you start before 20

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Yes to inhibit dht with Finasterid let’s your estrogen raise about 15% and estrogen is what closes your growthplates but either way don’t start before 20 bcuz of dickgrowth is also inhibited when you start before 20
Too late for that man i counter that with AI i have contacted alkoclar and he is saying some seriously contradicting things compared to this site which i trust more let me know you opinion
yes. it could actually make you grow even taller. @Strike_Poseidon
Really if so lifefuel but why tho please elab

• +1
assuming you're talking about fin, are your hair genetics really that bad that you need to take it while you're growing?
you could manage the estrogen increase from it which is the only way I could think of it lessening height growth but dht is extremely important for masculine development so It's really preferable for you not to inhibit dht while you're growing.

what AI are you using btw?

• +1
assuming you're talking about fin, are your hair genetics really that bad that you need to take it while you're growing?
you could manage the estrogen increase from it which is the only way I could think of it lessening height growth but dht is extremely important for masculine development so It's really preferable for you not to inhibit dht while you're growing.

I have used aromasin before but caused some minor hair loss and now on arimidex which is side effect free for me also hair genetics not that bad but its because of the AI and now i am on avodart to get the regrowth and then hop on fin again while i am on AI

What do you think about what alkoclar is claiming?

• +1
Too late for that man i counter that with AI i have contacted alkoclar and he is saying some seriously contradicting things compared to this site which i trust more let me know you opinion

Who the fuck is alkoclar akbar...when u are using ai at the same time there shouldn’t be a problem considering height

Also dutasserit is better for hairgrowth than fin maybe stay on that if no sides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 6401 and Theonewhowillascend
I have used aromasin before but caused some minor hair loss and now on arimidex which is side effect free for me also hair genetics not that bad but its because of the AI and now i am on avodart to get the regrowth and then hop on fin again while i am on AI

What do you think about what alkoclar is claiming?
Wait I'm confused, are you on fin because of the AI or AI because of fin?
And what's the reason for being on it in the first place?

• +1
I have question

Where does your T goes afterwards, i heard it converts to DHT, but what happens to estrogen then?

• +1
I have question

Where does your T goes afterwards, i heard it converts to DHT, but what happens to estrogen then?
Only test will remain then and as result free test will increase 10folds
To keep growth plates open
Also i am on duta because of the hair loss caused bu the ai

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chintuck22
Only test will remain then and as result free test will increase 10folds
So our bodies gets rid of that estrogen naturally? Damn, i don't want to waste my money on aromatase... please say yes :forcedsmile:🙏.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Theonewhowillascend
So our bodies gets rid of that estrogen naturally? Damn, i don't want to waste my money on aromatase... please say yes :forcedsmile:🙏.
Sorry bro :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chintuck22

DHT is far more androgenic than testosterone; EDIT: furthermore, the excess estrogen will make your final height shorter

You'd better pray the AI and other meds are working

Last edited:
DHT is quite important during puberty. Afterwards, not so much.