Does instagrammaxxing still work in 2024

iblamedukedennis

iblamedukedennis

Iron
I was scrolling and saw this thread from a former member:
Context:
Instagram status is the new IRL Status, if you don't have followers on there, people are going to assume you are a loser, especially in HS. With this method, you can still slay regardless if you are a total loser IRL, just message bitches that don't go to your school

PREFACE:
Don't have a picture up with like 0 likes, and don't post until you have like 1000 followers, because the more likes you receive on your post, the higher your status is perceived. Also, this guide is only really accessable to the normies+ unless you're a truecel and can fraud to an acceptable looking looks standard

SO, the protocol is as follows:

1) Go through your friend's pictures, look at the comments / follower list
2) Click on a commenter/follower's profile
3) If you have mutual friends with them, e.g Followed by john.appleseed, xefo69isamogger, +27 more
4) Send them a follow request
5) After a while your follower:following ratio will look a bit rough, so download an app which shows who you are following but is not following you back
6) Go through the list and unfollow everyone who doesn't follow you back
7) After a few weeks has passed of you grinding followers for maybe 15minutes a day you should have amassed a solid following, (1000 maybe)

So that is the setup, now once you have a solid following:

1) Take that frauded fucking mogger pic, (not some aspie shit) a good NT pic.
2) tag some brocels
3) get some comments and get those fuken likes, if you're not achieving enough likes comparable to instagram slayers in your town, you could download a like farm app from the app store, but don't go overboard, I'd say maximum 20 frauded likes, or else it is too obvious if someone checks who has liked your pic
4) From there, provided you have a mogger pic, the bitches will now flock to you in the DMs, and you can also DM bitches you like the look of, talk to them like a NT person and then arrange to meet up

STATUS = LOOKS
(in school where girls are statussexual soz 20y/o+)

DO YALL THINK THIS IS PATCHED YET LMK

• +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: badsurzzy, mightbecooked123, mahjong and 5 others
Imagine your pic being liked by 20 dalits:lul:

you joined in june and have 8,000 posts. i dont get your point. are you chronically online?

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
you joined in june and have 8,000 posts. i dont get your point. are you chronically online?
ur name iblamedukedennis get the fuck off here grey :lul: only reason im on new acc is bc my old got banned

Too much work

• +1
Reactions: iblamedukedennis